First meeting

My unstoppable love for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My POV.

Krrriiinnggg Krrrriiiinnnnggg

The two beauties were sleeping as the alarm clock rang.It was still 6 a.m,but a certain blonde woke up and got dressed.

Unnie~Can't you not go to work today?It's only saturday.You know i miss you.You always come home late.

Sorry,Seobaby.But I can't,I need to go to work.How could I pay for our rent if i won't go to work?Despite that you have schoolarship in one of the most prestigious universities,we have our rent to pay.You are a very smart girl Seohyun,I hope you will understand me.I'm sorry. said Taeyeon with sad expression.Seohyun moved closer to her sister and reassured her.

It's okay unnie.I understand smiled Seohyun.How about we go visit Fany? asked Taeyeon.Really?!Unnie,it's great a great news! replied Seo happily hugging her unnie.Sure!We could visit her tomorrow.How about it?I will call her later.Now I need to go to work,Seobaby.Be a good girl and go back to sleep.said Taeyeon before yawning.But unnie...you are tired than me stated the fact Seo.Don't worry.I'm okay.At least tomorrow I will be able to rest.

After awhile Tae left for work and Seo secretly went to her part-time job.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kwon Yuri and Kwon Yoona were having breakfast.The table was filled with many different kinds of food.As shikshin Yoona was eating like there's no tomorrow.

Yah,shikshin!Stop being a vacuum cleaner and slow down,you might choke on your food if you continue eating like this.

D-dae unnie..said Yoona.Yuri softened and hugged her little sister.Sorry for being harsh,Yoong.But you know that I care about you.I'm leaving for work and will be early today.How about we go shopping tomorrow?

Yes!Unnie you are the best.Will you buy me food?

Yeah yeah..Aish.this kid.chuckled Yul and soon left.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The next day~~~~~~

Taeyeon and Seohyun were at Tiffany's house.They were chatting happily,cause they haven't seen each other for the past 2 weeks.

Fany-unnie,how are you?How is Jessica-unnie?How is your relationship progressing?Are you planning on marying? as Seo was asking all of this Fany became uncomfortable.She was blushing furiously.

Seohyun,stop being straightforward.Fany-ah,are you okay?Sorry for my sister.You know her since childhood,she is just very excited to see you. We missed you and Sica very much. smiled Tae sheepishly.

It's okay TaeTae. I understand her.We missed you so much.Unfortunatly,Sica couldn't come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter