This is my STYLE

Novelist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: This is my STYLE

 

50 ways to chase a girl

Send them texts everyday

Make lunch for them

Call them out for dates

Visit places of interest

“Hmm, this seems boring.” Moonbyul scrolled down the long list of tips. She rested her cheek on the palm of her left hand, staring emptily into space.

 

2 days ago,

“I’m gonna chase you.” Moonbyul was super straightforward. She looked into Wheein’s eyes, waiting for her to agree on it.

“No.” Wheein rejected fast, sitting back in her chair with her arms crossed. Her eyes wandered around, pretending to be calm.

“You look flustered.” Moonbyul pinched her own chin, staring at Wheein’s weird expression. Moonbyul’s eyes crinkled, her lips curved into a smile. “Are you blushing?” She teased, raising an eyebrow of her own.

“Wha-t no of cour-se not!” Wheein stumbled on her words with a little hesitation. Her cheeks were a rosy red.

Moonbyul got up and her arms moved forward a couple of inches, pulling her weight forward. “I’m still chasing after you.” She wrinkled her nose.

“Aigoo.” Wheein’s cheeks flushed with embarrassment. Those dark brown eyes were watching her, unwavering and focused. A cold sweat broke out on her forehead and she mopped the sweat away with the back of her hand. Wheein took the glass cup on the left, with both hands and gulped down the water fast.

“Ohh.” Moonbyul’s fingers p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter