Finding Sungmin

Kyuhyun and Sungmin Kissed?! Kyuhyun's Mistake!

KYUHYUN'S P.O.V

I heard Leeteuk, my hyung, scream Sungmin's nickname before ranning out the Kiss the Radio. What's wrong with Sungmin? I then had a flash back about the kiss between Sungmin and I.

FLASHBACK

Sungmin and I were playing chess..Surprisingly Sungmin was winning. I growled as Sungmin cornered my king with his knight.

"Check-mate Kyu" Sungmin child like as if he got a lollipop. I flipped the game over and pouted.

" THIS !! This is why I hate chess" I said making Sungmin laugh..I really don't remember what happened after that.. All I remember is kissing Sungmin and lying him on the floor beneath us. I heard Sungmin moan from underneath me...I snapped back into reality and pulled away from the kiss.

"mianhae Sungmin.." I said before ranning off to my room. I slammed the door as hard as I could before slidding down the door.

END OF FLASHBACK

Everyone ran out after seeing Leeteuk in a hurry for some reason. Leeteuk made Ryeowook drive since Leeteuk is a bad driver. About ten minutes later, they arrived at their dorms. Leeteuk immediatly opened the van door and jumped out, running to the front door. Something caught his attention...A note? Leeteuk thought as he ripped the note off of door. Everyone else surrounded their leader just as he was about to read the note.

"dear reader.." Leetuek paused as he recongized the hand writting. "by the time you have this note...I might not be in this world we call home..Kyuhyun.." Leeteuk paused once more to look at Kyuhyun, who was trying to keep calm about something..What happened bet- oh~ the kiss Leeteuk thought and continued to read the note aloud.

"a life without you isn't a life at all...I feel like my heart is empty and dark without you in it..So again..saranghae and mianhae but you will never see me again..And I am okay with that...love Lee Sungmin aka Evil Pumpkin" After Leeteuk read the note outloud, Kyuhyun was the first person to immediatly ran into the door to find Sungmin. Everyone else followed behind a paniced and worried maknae. Kyuhyun slammed open Sungmin's door...only to find a motionless Sungmin on the floor..He had his cell phone right next to his left hand with an ID still on the screen....Leeteuk's..So that is why Leeteuk was screaming his name Kyuhyun thought as he ran over to Sungmin. His skin was little pale, he wasn't breathing...

"A bottle?..." Ryeowook said as he grabbed it..Kyuhyun looked up at Ryeowook with tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Sungmin's sleeping pills.." Yesung said while wrapping his arms around Ryeowook's waist. Kyuhyun started to do CPR on Sungmin..hoping it's not too late...After fifteen minutes, Leeteuk finally pulled Kyuhyun away from Sungmin.

"He's gone..Kyuhyun" Leeteuk whispered. Kyuhyun shook his head no and tried to get back to Sungmin. But Leeteuk held him back.

"NO! HE'S NOT!!" Kyuhyun screamed and finally got out of Leeteuk's strong grip.

"Kyuhyun.." Donghae said before coming over to the maknae.

"Please..Sungmin. Don't leave me!!" Kyuhyun finally broke down. "I'm sorry..plz open those beautiful brown eyes..I love how you see right through me..I love how different you are..so please wake up" Kyuhyun shook Sungmin, who wasn't responding to anything. Kyuhyun felt more tears rolling down his face like a water fall.

"Sungmin..." Kyuhyun said. Leeteuk gently slapped him across the face. Kyuhyun turned around and gasped, Leeteuk, their white-angel leader..was crying.

"He's gone.." Kyuhyun whispered. Leeteuk nodded before dropped into his knees to engulf Kyuhyun into a hug. Kyuhyun gripped Leeteuk's back tightly as he cried out loud. Everyone padded them before walking out knowing they need sometime alone..

"Why did he do that?" Ryeowook asked. Yesung sighed.

"because he was in love with Kyuhyun..after the kiss, Kyuhyun wanted nothing to do with him..Now Kyuhyun regrets everything.." Yesung said while looking down at the table. Ryeowook sighed and sat in Yesung's lap so that no one could hear him crying. Yesung soon wrapped his arms around Ryeowook once again before crying himself.