Sungmin's Death and Note

Kyuhyun and Sungmin Kissed?! Kyuhyun's Mistake!

It has been two weeks since, Kyuhyun kissed Sungmin while they were watching a soccer game with Junsu from DBSK..Ever since then Kyuhyun has been only avoiding Sungmin, leaving Sungmin to wonder what he did wrong? Everyone was at Kiss The Radio expect for Sungmin, who was sitting on his bed, thinking about the kiss. He never was able to get over the fact that Kyuhyun, the one he loves, actually kissed him.... Sungmin has done a lot of attempts to try and get Kyuhyun's attention...Sungmin loved him since they were in second grade..and now they 20. Sungmin finally decided that he had enough of Kyuhyun avoiding him because of a stupid kiss...He then wrote a note to whomever finds it:

Dear reader,

By the time you have read this note..I might not be in this world we call home..Kyuhyun..I life without you isn't a life at all..I feel like my heart is empty and dark without you in it..So again..saranghae and mianhae but you will never say nado saranghae to me..and I am okay with that..

Love

Lee Sungmin aka Evil Pumpkin

Sungmin sighed as he tapped the note onto the front door...He then looks at his watch..12:00 p.m. The rest of his band will be here in fifteen minutes.

SUNGMIN'S P.O.V.

I groaned loudly as I looked at my watch. I walked into my bed room as I felt tears that were threatening my eyes to fall....I looked at my desk. There sat a bottle of my sleeping pills. I grabbed the bottle and poured the rest of my pills into my mouth at once..Which was like..360 pills in that bottle...I watched my reflection in the mirror as I collasped onto the floor beneath me... I started to panic..Maybe this is such a good idea after all.. With staking hands, I grabbed my phone and dialed Leeteuk's number hoping that he will get here in time...I felt darkness coming closer and closer as time went by.

OUT OF SUNGMIN'S P.O.V.

By the time when Leeteuk had answered his phone, Sungmin was already dead.

"Minnie? Minnie?! Answer me?!"

TO LEETEUK AND THE OTHERS IN LEETEUK'S P.O.V.

I grabbed my phone when it started to ring.. huh, what does Sungmin want now? I answered the phone but I was answered by nothing but silence.

"Minne?" I said..No answer.. he better not being playing a prank on me

"Minnie?!" I said a little bit louder. I could feel everyone's eyes on me but I didn't care.

"MINNIE?!!" I said again. No answer. I swore before telling Yesung to step on it.

"hyung, something wrong?" Kyuhuyn asked me. I looked at him before shaking my head no. Kyuhyun's eyes widened. what happened between those two?

"Something happened to Sungmin." Yesung said. We looked at him shocked. He smiled.

"Ninja here.." He replyed.

"Ooh~" Everyone said. I laughed.

"But I have a bad feeling about this one.." Yesung said before speeding back to the doors. When they reached the doors, no one was ready for what they did inside.