Sungmin's love

Kyuhyun and Sungmin Kissed?! Kyuhyun's Mistake!

2pm, SHINee, DBSK, JYJ, and SNSD were all there at Sungmin's funeral..Kyuhyun wasn't because he locked himself in his room since last night.

"Sungmin..My little son..rest in peace now" Leeteuk said before placing a flower onto his casket.

"Minnie..Saranghae..I miss you already." Changmin said and followed what Leeteuk did not two seconds ago. Everyone was crying because of today was Sungmin's birthday.

"Wow~ he was born today and he died on his birthday..That's just sad, nae Changmin?" Takumi asked Changmin, her older brother. Changmin looekd up at the sky and nodded. Soon the angels started to cry making it down pour on them.

TO KYUHYUN:

Kyuhyun sat on his bed watching the angels cry. He didn't want to go because it was upset him even more if he did. He blamed himself for what happened to Sungmin. Kyuhyun soon started to cry but not because he was sad but because he never got the chance to tell Sungmin that he loved his dearly.

................

Years went by fast, Super Junior has gotten popular..Today's was Sungmin's 4 anniversay since his death. Everyone was surrounding his tomb stone.

"Why are you guys here?" A voice called from behind them. They turned around and couldn't believe their eyes.

"Sungmin..." Leeteuk said before standing up.

This is what Sungmin was wearing when they saw him..

"that's my name.." Sungmin said before walking off. Kyuhyun jumped up and ran after him.

"KYUHYUN!" Leeteuk yelled but he got ignored. Sungmin heard footsteps coming from behind him. Sungmin turned around and saw Kyuhyun benting over panting..

"Kyu~" Sungmin said childlike..Kyuhyun looked up at him.

"Minnie..mianhae." He said. Sungmin smiled before taking his hand and leading him to the park where they can talk privatly.

"Kyuhyun..listen about four years ago..I-" Sungmin was cut off by Kyuhyun kissing him. Sungmin blinked a few times before kissing back. Kyuhyun smiled into the kiss. Kyuhyun then bit Sungmin's lower lip making Sungmin gasp in pain. Kyuhyun pushed his tongue into Sungmin's mouth. Sungmin moaned. Kyuhyun pulled away from the kiss gently.

"Minnie.." Kyuhyun said. Sungmin nodded.

"Marry me?" He said. Sungmin looked at him shocked.

"Eh?" He said. Kyuhyun pulled out a silver heart ring and got onto his knee.

"Lee Sungmin..would you do the honor in being my wife?" Kyuhyun said. Sungmin smiled.

"Yes" He said. Kyuhyun slid the ring onto Sungmin's finger before picking him up and spinning him around.