002

SEVEN OF US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Alone, huh?” he asked me, that obvious question from him almost pissed me off and cracked me up though.

“As you can see.” My brilliant answer to his stupid question.

“Mind joins us playing basketball? I can send you home after, though. Or is it no-no?”

Silence. No reply from me. I put a thought into his question a little longer.

“So, it’s a no-no then.” He stood up and wanted to walk away toward the basketball court until I grabbed his wrist. He tilted his head after realized that I grabbed his wrist.

“Sure, why not? Plus I have nothing to do, though.”

He smiled and reached out his hand to help me stand up. I quickly grabbed his hand. We walked together to the basketball court.

“Oh, by the way. My name is Jung Chanwoo. You may call me Chanwoo, or anything that suits me better. And you?”

“Oh, nice to meet you, Chanwoo. I am Kim Han Bin. Hanbin for short. I am 19 years old. May I know how old are you? You looked young.”

“Oh, nice to meet you too, Hanbin hyung. 17 years old this year.”

“Oh, you are younger than me then. Mind if I drop the honorifics?”

“It’s okay. I prefer speak casually too.”

We reached at the destination. He smiled at me, and then smiled at his friends. One, two, three, four, five. Oh, there’s five sweaty guys. I smiled at them, while they gave me a sweet tired smile.

“Hyungs, this is Hanbin hyung. He is 19 years old this year. I met him at the bench there.” while pointing to the bench where we met.

“Hello, nice to meet all of you.” I bowed at them as they bowed me back.

“Hi, I’m Jiwon. You may call me Bobby or Kimbab, which one you prefer. I’m a year older than you but you better drop the honorifics because we are now officially friends now.” He gave me high five, and I accepted it. ‘Oh, such a friendly guy.’ I thought, and I smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter