003

SEVEN OF US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s getting darker.” One of them voiced out, and I didn’t manage to recognize the owner of the sweet voice, maybe Donghyuk, I made my self-prediction.

“Eyy, we never been like this for a long time. I miss you guys, though. Let’s just sleep at our dorm a.k.a Puyo’s house?” I knew this husky voice. Junhwe’s.

“I know right. Bobby hyung went to ia to meet his family, and during that time we never meet up unless for Jinan hyung’s birthday.” I just listened to their conversation, while staring at the stars. Shining brighter than they usually do.

“I’m in, then! Plus, my parents aren’t at home for few days.” Chanwoo added this time.

“Yah, I just tidied and cleaned my house after the mess you guys created during my birthday.”

“You can just tidy it up, again. I’m in!” Bobby is just being Bobby, I guess.

“Okay, I’ll tell my parents first! I promise to help them at the restaurant tomorrow.” Yunhyeong said it out of worry of his parents for maybe waiting for him until this late, I predicted.

“Ah, I have an idea. Let’s help Yoyo’s family tomorrow at the restaurant? It’s been long time I’m not meeting his humorous grandmother.” Bobby added.

“OKAY!” All of them agreed furiously, ‘they are so kind’ I thought.

“Eh, how about you Hanbin hyung? Can you join us?” Chanwoo asked me, thanks goodness Chanwoo asked me, at least I’m not feeling awkward anymore.

“I’ll text my mom, first.” As I started messaging my mom to ask for a permission.

“Okay, I’m in.” I replied to Chanwoo’s question after I received a reply from my mom, “Okay. Have a nice sleep!”

“So seven of us.” Donghyuk said it softly, more like murmur to me.

Jinhwan hyung sat up and started pulling us up, one by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter