005

SEVEN OF US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinhwan hyung went back into the house after throwing the garbage. He washed his hands at the sink and said, “I’m sleepy. I’ll go to sleep, then. Good midnight, kids.”

“Good midnight too, my Jinan hyung.” Chanwoo being clingy.

“Okay, hyung. Have a nice sleep.” I said while my hands still busy doing the dishes.

Finally, the dishes ended and both of us went to upstairs, entering Chanwoo’s room. We lied down on the king-sized bed, let all the fatigues go. I still felt awkward with all of the situation.

“What’s your hobby, hyung?” Chanwoo suddenly asked me.

“Uh? Oh, uh.. Listening to music and playing games.”

“Oh, so we have the same interest. What kind of songs you listened to?”

“Any genre, but I’m into hip-hop songs nowadays.”

“Really? Me too! Fate brings us, I guess?” and both of us started laughing our off because of the cheesiness at Chanwoo’s sentences.

“I’m really sleepy, already. What a long day.” I said.

“Me too, hyung. My eyes socket is going to plug off. Today sure a long day.” Chanwoo said.

I slowly closed my eyes, and I lost in my dream.

The next day

I woke up, and as soon as I woke up I hit the power button of my phone and take a look at the time, 10.22 am already. I saw a body still lying on the bed, covered with a blanket.

‘Chanwoo still sleeps.’ I said softly and covered his uncovered long leg, fixing his blanket. I took bath and asked Chanwoo if I can borrow his clothes, again. And as expected, his answer is “Why even bother asking? Just wear it.”

I went to downstairs, and smiled towards Yunhyeong hyung that sat in front of the television watching variety show.

“Good morning, Hanbin.”

“Good morning, too, hyung.”

I naturally sat beside Yunhyeong hyung, watching television together.

“Are you feeling uncomfortable with us? Or anything that feels you upset?”

“Uh? Oh, how come I feel uncomfortable when all of you treat me like your brother? Nothing, hyung. All of you are nice to me.”

“Really? I thought June will make you feel uncomfortable, becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter