001

SEVEN OF US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s hard”

That’s what I told myself, every single time of my life. She’s gone, and I left with nothing. I miss her voice, her breathe, her gaze, her smile, every single part of her. I need that girl, I need to hear her voice, at the very least.

I guess she is happier now, without me in her life. I am such a burden to her, perhaps. And now we are apart, she may cherish every single moment of her life now, without me in her life. She decided to go far away from where I am, she chose to do so, since the very beginning, probably.

She left without any words but scars in my heart. I wonder, how come this is happening? It happened, to be very honest. I swear, I never thought this one coming, even not the slightest thought of it. Life is better with her presence, and nothing is better when she is by my side. But, that one day that I never thought would come, came.

“I need an explanation, right now. What was happening, just now? Am I just being delusional or it’s the truth?” my calm yet nervous voice broke the silence among us two.

No reply from her. Not even a single word. I really need an explanation of that lovey-dovey scene. What am I for her? That question started haunting me. I became more impatient, I just need that damn explanation.

“Just an explanation. At least. Please.” I tried to calm myself down.

“U-uh.. So the story is… Uh,.. Actually.. Yeah,.. Uh… The guy you saw just now… is…my boyfriend... I’m sorry, I really am. But, when you were fighting with your final exam, he filled the emptiness you left. I guessed I really fall in love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter