Chapter 3

My darkest secret

Kim Nari/ Kim JaeHwa POV

' Hyung, guess what just happened. '

' What? You had with Krystal? Just kidding. But what happened? '

' Krystal helped me pack and organize my stuff in the room. Then she showered and you know Krystal she showers for like 20 minutes, my roommate came and wanted to shower too and if i showered after krystal he would be late so i told him that i would shower with krystal then he blushed too much. To be honest, it was so funny. I wanted to laugh. '

' You're so mean to tease that kid. haha. So how was the shower ? Just kidding. My classes are done btw. So i'll be at the audience with my friends to see you run. See you, baby brother. '

' See you bro. '

I was wearing the school jersey that was only for the A class students. It's black colour and had a gold crown logo on the right chest area and at the back is my name and number, i got number 1 which means i was the top of the class. The class agreed to use that to show off to the school. I had 20 minutes left and waited for Jimin to get ready.

' You wanna go now or wait since it takes just 5 minutes to get there. '

' I wanna go now, I want to familiarize myself with the track first. '

' Alright, i'll just sit at the side and talk to my classmates. And i'm jealous of your jersey btw. You're the top of your class which means you're top of the whole freshmen. '

' Don't be. I'll help you with your studies. If you need it. '

' Thanks man. Let's go. '

We walked to the field, All the classes were there already. They were checking what game they were in. I already knew mine since Krystal put me in 400m run. I bid goodbye to my roommate and walked down the track to do some stretching and run 2 rounds around the track. While walking down i heard all students talk about me. 

' It's him, Kim JaeHwa. I wish he was my boyfriend, He's right infront of my eyes but it totally feels like he's out of my reach. '

' He's good looking, I heard he runs fast , He's tall , He's smart, just what else can't he do? '

' He can't swim. But it's fine. Everyone has a weakness and that is his. '

' He's so dreamy. Even more dreamy than Kim Jongin sunbae, his hyung '

' He has such a good life, a hot girlfriend and older than him. All guy wants to be like him, even me. '

I ignored all the remarks and stretched when i reached the track.

' Ermm, Excuse me? '

' Y-y-y-yes? '

' I'm sorry for disturbing you but can you help time me while i run 2 rounds? '

' Yes, sure. '

I would have asked Krystal but looking at her from far, i know she's too busy. I took the outer lane, since the other lane was all taken. 

' I'm ready, just tell me when i can start running. '

' Ok, Get ready. '

I went into my running posture. 

' Go! '

And i ran easily since i was in track before in my old school. I had missed the wind that hit my face while i ran. The feeling of being free and doing whatever i want without worrying about anything. And just like that my 2 rounds ended. I wasn't breathless or tired at all. My stamina was big, I'll only get tired if i need to run 10 rounds. 

' So what was my time? '

' 2 minutes 40 seconds. Here drink this. '

' Hey, thanks and thanks for timing me. What class are you in btw? ' i asked while opening the drink and drank the drink she gave me. 

' I'm in class G. My name is Park Yoojung '

' Nice to meet you, Park Yoojung. I'll send you back to your sit. Let's go. '

' Oh ok, Thank you. '

We walked side by side back to her sit. 

' Thanks again. ' I said while i winked at her and smiled.

' No problem. ' she said while blushing

I walked to my class and sat next to Jungkook. 

' Hey, You ran fast and i saw that you were not even breathless. Just how much stamina do you have? '

' Hahahah, thanks. i only get tired after i run 10 rounds. '

' That much. I would have passed out and my 5th round. Anyway, Jimin told us all about your shower with your girlfriend. He freaked out. '

' Hahaha. He's innocent. It was just a shower. We didn't do anything. '

' I know. Anyway, You're famous in this school. Everywhere i go, i hear your name. Even among the seniors. '

' That's my small brother for you, He has everything. '

' Hey, Hyung. '

' I'm Kim Jongin. JaeHwa's hyung. I'm a senior here. '

' What's with you guys family genes. So good looking, Eventho JaeHwa is even more good looking than you, No offence sunbae. 

' None taken, it's true. We both can sing and dance too you know. But JaeHwa can rap. He's always ahead of me in everything. Haha '

' Hyung. That's a secret you know. '

' I just came to wish good luck to you guys. A class is not only good in academics, they're the best in sports too. And JaeHwa as captain of the track team. I wanna tell you try-outs is tomorrow at 12pm. '

' Ok noted. I'll be there hyung. '

' Thank you sunbae. '

Krystal came and stood infront of the class. And told us the rules of the game and the sequence, 400m will be the last to be held. Jungkook was in soccer so, i'm all alone and i moved to the front bench and sat next to Krystal. I guess my other classmates didn't want to talk to me because i seem unapproachable. I always had that aura. But once you know me, i'm very friendly. 

' Hey, i'm so mad at you. I heard you winked to a girl in G class. You have a girlfriend. What were you thinking?! And in case you forgot, i'm your girlfriend! '

' I'm sorry, Krystal. Forgive me? '

' Fine. '

She came closer to me and hugged while she whispered ' I just want to protect you. '

' I know. ' i whispered back.

I came in first place for 400m. Our class came in first for soccer & captain's ball also both 100mx5 and both 400m. So overall A class won and we received a total of 600000 won. The class decided to go to the amusement park with the prize money as to bond with the class more. They appointed me as class president and so i need to handle the money and transport for us. 

The next day

' That is all for homeroom. We have another 30 minutes left for homeroom. Class president, do you have anything you need to say? '

' Yes, i would like to use the time to plan about our trip to everland. ' 

' Alright then, i won't be following. So all of you have to listen to your class president all right? i'll be leaving now so the time is all yours, Class president. '

' Yes, Class. Attention. Thank you, teacher. ' 

' So here is what i think, Since all club activities start next weekend. I think the best option is to go before we all get busy which is this weekend. Since we have 40 people in our class and the cost of each ticket for 1 day is 52000 won, so the total will be 2080000. Which is over our budget. But i talked to the people there and they are giving us alot of discount so the total is 400000 won. Therefore we have a remaining of 200000 won. To get a bus it's 400000 won. I talked and asked for a discount and they are willing to give us a 200000 won off. So all the money is used up for transport and the tickets. So you guys need to bring your own money for food, drink and souveniers. Alright? ' 

' Yes, President. ' The whole class said. 

' Alright. so we will meet at the school cafeteria near the lobby at 8am sharp and we will have 30 minutes to eat breakfast. and then ride the bus at 8.30am since it's a 1 hour drive. and the park opens at 9.30am. Everyone understand? I will send a text on friday night to remind you guys. '

' Yes, president. '

After class, I went to the track to try out for the track team. I got accepted and as i expected training starts next weekend. Since i have no more classes in the afternoon, i'm free the rest of my day. I text my dad to meet him for lunch. 

' Hey dad, wanna go eat lunch together? I'm free for the rest of the day. '

' Sure honey. Come to our hotel. Just tell them your name and they will send you to our seat. '

' Alright dad. But which name? '

' Kim JaeHwa of course. Just think for now Kim Nari doesn't exist alright? Btw, They know that you're my ' son ' so please wear a suit. You're the president of the hotel son. ok honey? '

' Alright dad. '

' I sent you your monthly allowance already. '

' Ok dad. '

 

 

And that is all for chapter 3. I hope you guys enjoyed it. I know it's been so long that i haven't updated this story but i'm back. I really hope you guys enjoy this story. I totally enjoy writing it. so please subscibe and upvote my story. Love you guys~~~ ^.^