Chapter 4

My darkest secret

Kim Nari/Kim Jaehwa POV

I decided to text hyung and ask if he is free too to eat lunch with dad and he said he is. So here i am waiting for him at the school lobby in my casual clothes i need to go and buy a suit so that is also why i invited my hyung. 

' Hey baby bro. Where's your suit? '

' I don't have one. Remember? We're going to go and buy it now. '

' Hahahah i forgot. You were so good, i always thought you were a guy. ' He said softly. 

' hahahah. well i'm not. '

' Let's go i'll bring you to a designer boutique that sells suits, it's also dad's favourite shop. I'll drive so let's go, my car is parked there. ' 

' ok '

I didn't know that Hyung had a car. I wonder what car he drives. I have a license for both Kim Nari and Jaehwa but i don't have the money to buy a car. Hyung must have alot of money. 

' Here it is. It's my baby. '

' WHAT?! A ferrari and in red too. Jealous of you. '

' Don't be. If you want a car, You can always ask dad. He'll buy for you. I'm sure. '

' Maybe i will. I always wanted a Bentley. haha '

We finally arrived at the boutique and looking at the price, i'm not even sure if dad gave me enough money to buy 1 suit. I decided to check my bank account to know how much money dad gave me. I got shocked to see the amount of zeros in my bank account. I can definitely buy a bently if i want to, i can buy 2 cars with this money. I decided to buy the suit i'm trying now. It suits me and i look handsome in all black. I paid it with my card and the me and hyung went to the hotel. 

' Welcome back, Mr Jongin and JaeHwa, your father is waiting for you. I'll send you guys there. '

' Thanks, Park the car for me. ' My brother said to the valet parker.

We were sent to the top floor and i saw dad waiting for us at the table. We ate lunch quickly as dad didn't have much time to spend with us. He even apologized for it. But it's fine since i understand dad. I asked dad if he could buy me a car, he agreed quickly and asked his assistant to bring the hotel card for me which only the president and hyung had. It was a nice card it had the hotel logo and in red, my lucky colour. He also asked hyung to bring me to the bank and apply for me the black card and send the bill to him if i ever use it. The lunch is over and hyung brought me to the bank first to apply for the card and then he brought me to the car shop where they only sell the expensive car. I could feel the eyes of the people walking past the shop on us. 

' Hello and welcome to the shop. May i know what kind of car you are looking for? '

' I would like a sporty kind of car, i would also like it to look stunning at every angle and also a very fast car. '

' Then i would recommend you a Lamborghini veneno. It's a 6.5-liter V12 spins all the way up to 8,400 rpm to deliver 740 hp and 507 lb-ft, surging the car to 60 mph in 2.9 seconds. ' the worker said while showing us the car.

' Wow, It's the perfect car right hyung? '

' Yeah, it's even better than my ferrari. ' 

' I'll take it. How much is it? '

' Here we don't charge by won but we charge by US dollar. It's US$4.5mil therefore converted to korean won it's 5,145,749,280 won. Is that ok? '

' Yes we'll take it. ' I passed my dad's hotel card to the worker. 

' You work at the XX hotel? There was an employee who tried to buy a car here but it was denied. So do you have a different card or something? The limit of this card is just 500000 won you know. ' 

' Just swipe it, this is a different card, we're not employees. we're the owners sons. '

' I see, i'm sorry. Please sit down while i handle all the paper work. Can i please have your driver license? Would you also like to customize the license plate? '

' Yes here you go, Please register both of this people for the car and the license plate, Please put ' KIM ' on it. Thank you. '

After buying the car, i drove to a cafe to read my book. I have always loved reading non-fiction books. Hyung had to go back to school as there was a meeting for the track team. Eventhough, i'm reading a book. Somehow, i'm just bored. I stood up and went to buy coffee. 

' Hello, can i please have 1 large iced caramel macchiato. Thank you. '

' Yes, that will be 8,300 won '

' Here you go, Thanks. '

I walked to the collection counter and was just looking at the cake display when someone approached me.

' Oh, hello Kim jaehwa. It's fancy seeing you here. What are you doing here? and is suit too. '

' Oh. Hello Park yoojung. I went to have lunch with my hyung and father then hyung had to leave for track meeting and my dad is a busy man. so i just came here to read my book. '

' I see, so you're here alone. me too. if you don't mind. can i sit with you? '

' sure, i'll carry your stuff for you. '

' Thank you. ' Yoojung said while blushing. 

She was studying for the upcoming test for relocation of classes. While i was reading my book and drinking my coffee. 

' Ah, Finally. I'm done. ' she said while stretching. 

' Haha, it's already late. We should go back to school but before that wanna go and grab a bite? There's this restaurant i really like, my friend parents is the owner. '

' sure, let's go. '

We walked to my new car and she was so shocked that a fly could enter and her eyes could pop out. I drove and we arrived at XX restaurant and she suddenly shouted when she saw the price of the meals but i told her that it's my treat because i wanted to eat here. 

' Are you sure it's ok? I don't want to choose then, you choose. I'm not a picky eater. '

' Alright then, I'll order the tastiest food for you. haha. Order! '

' Haha ok. '

' For the starter, we would like lobster bisque with hokaido scallop, for the mezzanine Pan-roasted wagyu beef rump, for the entree squid ink linguine & octopus, for dessert vodka chocolate lava cake. Then we'll just have iced water. Thank you. '

' Right away sir. '

While waiting for the food to arrive, we just talked abit and chat. By the time we were done with dinner, it's already 7pm and we headed back to school. When i arrived, there were people who seemed like reporters crowding around me and Park yoojung. I covered Park yoojung face instinctively to protect her. I was confused to why they were even in this school and is crowding around me. 

' Can you guys please give us some way to walk! Thanks! ' i asked firmly but still politely. 

They didn't make a path so i pushed my way from the reporters. The security guard of the school brought a barrier to block the reporters to prevent them getting further than the school lobby. I calmed Park yoojung down and sent her straight to her dorm so she won't get caught by the reporters with me. I texted hyung to ask why there was reporter at school. 

' Hyung why were there lots of reporter at school and they took a picture of me? '

' News came out that our dad has been hiding you to give you a normal life but you came back and is believed that the will shall be shared with the both of us and we are the next president of the hotel. So they wanted to take lots of picture of you. '

' Ah i see. I was with a girl that time hyung, i hope they didn't get her face. If not, i will be causing her alot of trouble. ' 

' They didn't, I'm looking at the news right now and all the pictures you have been covering her face well on your chest. The headline is " Kim JaeHwa, XX hotel 2nd son with an unknown girl. "  Who is that girl by the way? ' 

' She helped me time my 2 rounds run. So now she became my friend. '

' Becareful, eventhough you treat krystal as a friend and eventhough she said being your pretend girlfriend is to protect you from other girl. I really believe she likes you. '

' That's nonsense hyung. Btw, i haven't seen krystal in so long and she haven't texted me either. I'm gonna meet her tomorrow. '

' Alright bro, I'm gonna go do my assignment now. See you tomorrow at lunch at 1pm, cafe 2 and remember no girlfriends allowed. Haha. '

' I'll confirm with you tomorrow, i'll ask Krystal if she wants to eat with me. Bye. '

 

Well, that's the end of chapter 4. Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. I'll aim to release 1 chapter per day and sometime i may release more. depends. Hahahah. Please do upvote my story. Thank you ^.^