Chapter 1

My darkest secret

 (Kim Nari POV)

I, Kim Nari, was supposed to be in the most pretigious school in korea but for some reason i had to go to a mixed boarding school as a boy. I blame my mother. She cheated on my father and father asked for a divorce. I know, the divorce money should have been used for my school, but no. Mother decided to use it to go partying and waste it. While i have to work part-time just to live in this cruel world. My oppa is having an easy life, i will meet him occasionally at his school. One day when i went to school the principal called me in and showed me the outstanding school fees that i had yet to pay. I have always delayed the payment but i guess i can't delay it any longer. I decided to withdraw from the school instead of getting expelled as it will spoil my name if i were to join another school. I told my oppa everything and he said that he will try to talk to father to get me in his school by scholarship as my grades was always the top of the class. A few days after my meet with my brother, He called and told me that i got a scholarship to attend his school. Just how i am grateful to have a father and brother like that. I am to meet my brother tomorrow at a mall. I guess i should sleep now, so i won't be late.

 

THE NEXT DAY

Kim Nari is waiting outside XX Mall for Kim jongin, her brother but as always, he's late.

' He is always late. So annoying ' Kim Nari thought to herself.

' Nari-ah! I'm so sorry. I'm late. I had a project to complete last night and i overslept. I'm so sorry. Being a final year student is hard you know. If only i'm smart like you. hahah ' 

' It's fine oppa. I understand. Idiot. I'm not THAT smart. haha '

' Please you are. Anyways, the reason i asked to meet you here is because we're going to have to cut your hair and shop for boy clothes for you. '

' Huh? What for? '

' Well... You got the scholarship but as a boy. Because the female side are all full and therefore you have no choice but to be a boy and stay in the guys dorm. And also i won't be your roommate because i'm in the senior section while you are still just a freshmen. But no worries once there's space in the female dorm, they will change you back there. '

' So you mean i have to cut my hair and wear boy clothes and stay with a boy? '

' Yes that's correct. '

' Are you CRAZY?! How can you guys do that? OMG '

' Come on, it's just till there's space in the female dorm. Besides, you love adventure. This adventure only comes one in a lifetime, it's impossible actually. An adventure only for you. We better hurry and start you boy makeover if not you won't be ready for tomorrow's orientation. '

' Fine! Only because education is important and abit for adventure. '

Kim Nari POV

I am sitting down infront of the mirror as i see my hair slowly becoming short and me transforming into a boy. I had chosen the hairstyle that i would want my dream boyfriend to have and of course pretending as a boy. I want to be the most good looking guy there is in the school or at least within the freshmen. I chose all the clothes that a girl would want a guy to wear. I also want to be a dream guy to all the girls in the school. I've never felt this much excitement in a long time. Finally, the makeover is done. I am now looking in the mirror with the complete makeover. I really look like the kind of guy that all girls would want to date. I bid goodbye to my ' hyung '. Oh god, It's so weird to call him that. But i have to get used to it. Before i went to sleep, i text my best friend krystal, who is a sophomore in the school that i will be attending starting tomorrow. She is very pretty and famous in school as she is the captain of the cheerleading club. 

' Krystal, I'm so nervous tomorrow. '

' You idiot, you don't have to. I'll wait for you at the gate ok? You have to call me noona. And since i love you and i know you are handsome as a boy cause i saw your picture at your new instagram account. Alot of girls followed you and asked for your number and plus they know your school since you put it there. I'm going to pretend to be your girlfriend. '

' I know, alright alright. Noona. You don't have to be jealous ok? '

' WHAT?! LOOK AT THE COMMENTS! All the girls said they're going to the same school and would like to see you there. For example, this. " Omo, You're a freshmen at XX high too? Me too. I guess I'll see you tomorrow and i hope we're in the same class. See you soon. " I rest my case Mr Kim Jae hwa. '

' Fine fine, Noona. I'm so tired right now. I'll sleep now. '

' Ok. Let's take a selfie of you kissing my cheek tmrw and post it on your instagram ok? Good night ^.^ See you tmrw <3 '

' Alright noona. Good night <3 '

Moving Day

' Alright. Let's see. Yes, that's all. Please send all this stuff here: XX high, Boys dorm, freshmen section, Room number 109. Thank you. '  I told the delivery men. 

I was going to the orientation later as Krystal asked to meet her at the cafe infront of the school. So i sent all my stuff to the room first. I just arrived the cafe and was looking for Krystal when i hear her shouting my guy name.

' YAH! KIM JAE HWA! OVER HERE! ' 

I walked over towards the table, embarassed because the whole cafe was staring at her and me as she just shouted at the cafe. 

' Hello noona. ' i greeted her softly, to not disturb the other customers. 

' Yah, hurry. Let's take a selfie. Kiss my cheek. Before you're super late for the orientation. I'll snap it and send it to you. Then post it on instagram. '

I quickly sat next to her and kiss her cheek as she snap the picture. 

' Wow, good. You're so good looking, honey. I love you. '  She said as she post our picture on her instagram. 

' Yeah. Thanks. Love you too. ' i replied as i'm posting our picture on instagram, putting the caption as " With love <3 ". and liked krystals picture as well of course. '

Realising the time i quickly hurried krystal to finish her drink and drag her to school

' Noona, Hurry! I'm late for my school tour orientation ' i said while dragging her out of the store. 

' Don't worry. They can't start yet.Trust me. ' 

Not understanding what she meant i just continued holding her hand and cross the road towards school. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 1. So how was it guys? Enjoyed it? Please do leave me a comment, subscribe and upvote this story. I will work harder to make the story more interesting and longer too. I love you guys <3