Chapter 2

My darkest secret

 

 

Kim Nari/Kim Jaehwa POV

As i'm late for the orientation, the school is only filled with the juniors, sophomore and the seniors. I quickly ran to the school hall. ( thank god i went to my ' hyung ' orientation and so i know the way around the school.) Krystal said she had something on and had to change so she left me. Finally, i reached infront of the school hall. I straighten my outfit and hair to make myself look presentable after running so much. I opened the school hall door, to see all the freshmens look at me. I guess i opened the door too loud. They were all sitted by class. There were a total of 20 classes in alphabetical order, the classes are set by our scores in the previous school we were in. Since i was from the most prestigious school and always scored Top in class, i was in A class. I walked to the front of the hall as A class sits are there. There was only 1 seat left, which is my seat. When i was walking to my seat, i heard the girls whispering about me. 

' Oh my, he really is in this school. I wonder what class he is in. '

' What a waste, if only he was in our class. '

' He's so handsome and i heard he's the top scorer in his previous school. '

' Did you see his instagram? he was late because he met his girlfriend at the cafe infront of school. '

' What?! he has a girlfriend? '

' Daebak. His girlfriend is the captain of the cheerleading team in this school. She's really pretty. '

' I hope they break up, so i have a chance. '

' Good thing we worked hard to score high, now we have a really handsome guy in our class. '

' I wonder if he's nice, he looks like a badass. Totally my style. '

Ok ok, I'm excited with them talking about me honestly, but i just hope this tour and teambuilding games start soon. I looked at the stage and saw krystal standing there.

' Hello freshmens. I would like to welcome you to XX High. The cheerleading team will be giving you guys a tour around the school and also we organized some teambuilding games. So there will be 2 cheerleaders for each class. So i will introduce your tour guide and game instructors for today. Me & Luna will be in charge of A class. '

And so she introduced the other tour guides for the other classes. Then she briefed on what kind of activities that they organized for us. 

' All classes has 20 guys and 20 girls. so we have organized a game of soccer for the boys and a game of captains ball for the girls. For the soccer team only 14 players will be needed. 10 outfielder, 1 goalkeeper and 3 substitutes. Same for the girls playing captain balls.  Remaining 6 will be on other games like the 100mX5 for 5 players male and female. The remaining will have to run the 400m for male and female. The prize will be 100000 won for each game winner and medals for the participating players.The instructors assigned to your team will help choose the players for each game. I wish you luck for the games later. ' 

The instructors then went to their classes and took them for the tour. I didn't pay much attention as i already know the school, because i went on tour during my brother and krystal orientation. I was texting my brother during the tour. 

' Right now, i'm having the tour hyung. What are you doing? '

' I'm at class, break soon. I didn't know you have girlfriend. *smirk* hahaha. '

' Shut up, it's just an act. To keep the girls away. '

' Wah, my little brother is famous eventhough he just entered school. His girlfriend is older than him too. So, what will the games be this year? '

' You're so annoying hyung. Soccer for boys, captain ball for girls, 100mX5 for male and female and 400m run for male and female. I want to go for the 400m since i always run faster than you eventhough you're the best track and field in your school. haha. Opps, soon will be me. '

' Hahah. Yes, you should. Make sure to apply for track and field ok? You're a sure in since you run faster than me anyway. '

' Yes hyung. I gotta go now. Before krystal catch me not listening to her. See you later at break? '

' Byee. Ok. 12 at cafe 2. See you. '

I was listening to krystal when 1 of my classmate talked to me. 

' Hey. My name is Jeon Jungkook. '

' Hi, I'm Kim JaeHwa. '

' Me and my friends from another class want to ask if you want to go to break with us at cafe 1. '

' Ah, sorry. But i'm meeting my hyung at cafe 2. How about tomorrow? '

' Yes sure tomorrow should be good. Let's exchange number. Anyway, what room are you in? I'm in 110 with my friend from class B. His name is Kim taehyung '

' I see. ( As i type in my number in his phone as well as he did in my phone. ) I'm in room 109. I don't know my roommate though cause i sent my stuff using a moving company. '

' Room 109 is my friend from class D room. His name is Park Jimin. He was making a fuss that his roommate just sent the stuff and didn't come because he didn't know which side you would want but since your stuff was put downstairs he took the space upstairs. '

' oh hahahah. Say sorry to him for me. '

As i was talking to Jungkook, someone flick my head from the back. 

' Ouch, YAH! Are you crazy?! ' i shouted to the person while turning around to see who did it. 

' First, i am not crazy. Because i'm your very own girlfriend. Second, why are you not listening to me when i was giving the tour instead you keep texting and talking to him. And last, it's break time now. Where are you going to eat? Let's go together? ' 

' Doesn't mean you can flick my head, you idiot. I already went for this tour 2 times before this one. I don't need more. He is Jeon jungkook, my friend. I am going to eat at cafe 2 with my brother so you can eat with your friends. '

' Hey guys, i gotta go. Nice to meet you Jaehwa. See you later. '

' So rude. Never even say bye to me. I already told my friends i'm eating with you so they already left. '

' Idiot. Let's go. '

Krystal locked arms with mine while my hands are in my pocket. She asked me alot of questions and scolded her because she was too noisy. Then she hit my head. After the 1 hell of a walk, finally we reached cafe 2. I saw my hyung with his friends, me and krystal walked over to them. 

' Hyung. '

' Oh Jaehwa and krystal. What is she doing here? I forgot to tell no girlfriends allowed.hahah. '

Krystal then stomped on my brothers foot. which made him scream in pain. 

' Ouch! Yah, Psycho cheerleader. Are you crazy? I'm your senior ok? '

' I don't care. Let's buy food Jaehwa. We will do the intoduction while eating. '

Since Krystal was the captain of the cheerleading team, She can cut the queue and so she dragged me along since i'm her ' boyfriend ' 

' What do you want to eat Jaehwa? I'll have Brown Rice and seaweed soup. I'm on diet. ' 

' Crazy. You're skinny enough already and plus you're fit. I'll have Beef bibimbap, seaweed soup, Tteokbokki ( korean spicy rice cake), Bindaetteok (mung bean pancake ) and Dakgangjeong ( seasoned crispy fried chicken ) Thank you. '

' So much. But you're appetite is always that big, so it's fine. '

I carried all the food that we ordered and went back to the table. 

' Daebak, so much food. ' 1 of my brother friend said. 

' My name is Baekhyun by the way.You really are the same like your brother, always eat so much. '

Then all of them introduced themselves while i'm eating.

' So Jaehwa, what club are you going to join? I heard that you're very sporty. You're good in martial arts, archery, soccer and all except swimming. ' asked suho

' I'm going to join track and field. Since i love running and i run faster than my hyung. '

We continued chatting while i was eating all my food. This schools food is really delicious. Krystal asked me to eat faster because i still need to unpack my stuff and change my clothes for the games later and because i ate alot she wants me to digest it before the games. After i said goodbye to my brother and his friends. Me and krystal went to my room. I don't know why but she brought her clothes to change in my room. I wonder if my roommate is in there. The design of the hallway is very nice, looks like a club entrance somehow. I opened my room door and the intertior is very nice. It's simple, totally my style and the bottom space is definitely bigger than the top. Glad i have the bottom. 

' We have like 2 hours to unpack, shower and get changed. So hurry up, stop admiring the room. '

' Ok ok.'

We talked while unpacking all my stuff and Krystal being a neat freak, she organized all my stuff. She also scolded me when i didn't hang my clothes properly. We still had 1 hour and I just needed to put my laptop on the table and so i asked Krystal to go and shower first since she takes like 20 minutes to shower. I was tired and took a rest on my bed when i hear the room door opening. And the person that i entered is i believe my roommate. 

' Oh, Hello. You must be my roommate. I'm Park Jimin. You must be Kim Jaehwa, i heard about you from Jungkook. '

' Ah yes, I'm Kim Jaehwa. Nice to meet you. Let's be friends. I'm sorry but you don't need to shower right? '

' Nice to meet you. Actually i do want to shower, cause i just played soccer with my friends. why? '

' Ah. i see. Because my girlfriend just went in the shower and she takes like 20 minutes to shower. ' 

' Sorry? Your girlfriend is inside? Is that even allowed for her to be in the guys dorm? '

' It's not but it's a secret ok? I'll just shower with her to save time, so you can shower after. ' i said as I grabbed krystal and my clothes and towels. 

' Ah ok ok. ' he said and i could see that he is blushing. 

I knocked on the bathroom door asking krystal to open and i went in the bathroom to shower with her. It's normal for us since we always shower together anyway whenever i sleepover at her house when we were younger. We both quickly showered and went out to let Jimin have his turn to shower. 

' I'm sorry. Keep this a secret from the dorm head ok? Thank you. And Jaehwa, i need to go first to prepare for the games. See you later. Bye. ' Krystal apologized to Jimin and told me that she had to go. Before she left, she kissed me on the cheek. 

' I'm so sorry Jimin. I think you should shower now instead of staring at me. haha. If not we're going to be late. '

Jimin quickly went in the bathroom to shower and i rest on my bed again and text my brother to tell him what happenend. 

 

End of chapter 2. I hope that this story is interesting so far. Please don't forget to subscribe to receive updates when a new chapter is up, Upvote this story and also leave a comment. I love you guys. Byeeee~~~~~