The trip to Aussie Part.1

My One Day Girlfriend.

"Ah~ We're finally here!" Hyorin sang as we walked out of Canberra International Airport. She breathed in deeply and had a wide grin on her face. We all know what is she thinking about, hot guys again of course. Sungjong dragged two luggages behind us as we walked. The three of us decided to only bring two luggage bags together, so that it will be easier for us to move around.

"YAYAYA! Come here and carry for me you !!" Sungjong cursed as Hyorin was drooling over the tall and muscular men. She obviously was ignoring him. I giggled a little and went to Sungjong, and dragged a luggage. We arrived at the Marriott Hotel. It was one of the biggest and most luxurious hotel in Australia, I guess it was umma who helped to get a room for us, since her friend's husband is the CEO of the company.

"Alright, where are we going first?" Sungjong asked as we were checking in at the counter.

"Of course explore and use every free facilities in this hotel." Hyorin suggested in a cheap-stake way. Although her family isn't poor, but she always have this habit in her, she is really really cheap-stake. Sungjong simply nodded and the bell boy helped us carried our luggages as we followed behind him.

"God, even the bell boys are so handsome." She had heart shapes in her eyes as Sungjong gave her weird looks.

"Don't tell me you aren't used to it yet." I whispered to him as she continued staring at the bell boy. The bell boy turned around and looked at us after he unlocked the door for us. He gave a scared look when he saw Hyorin staring at him. Sungjong and I burst into laughter instantly, which earned us each a smack on the head from Hyorin.

"I'm on period!" I screamed as they were about to pull me into the swimming pool. I wasn't on my period, I just lied because I wasn't in the mood for anything now. My mind was still filled with Kim Myungsoo's name even after about a week. The strength of theirs certainly got the better of me, I was into the water, not even after a minute.

"You liar. Your period ended a week ago." Sungjong said as he ruffled my hair in the water. HE ACTUALLY KNOWS MY PERIOD DATE. My jaws dropped with Hyorin's together. He shrugged it off and we began playing. It wasn't a thing that a guy should know, even though he is my best friend.

Hyorin's POV

The days in Aussie flew pass really fast, it was really a time to remember, and memories to be kept, although all along, Sungjong and I knew that she was putting on a fake smile. She is thoughtful, as always. She didn't want to bring down the mood of the trip. It's finally the second last day's night, and we're bringing her to see L tomorrow. Of course, we had prepared. I went back to his apartment, and begged his neighbor for his address. And luckily, he was kind enough to give it to me. He probably think I'm just trying to write him a letter and he didn't knew I was so stalkish.

"Hyorin ah, what is the purposely of this trip?" Taeyoung asked me as she lied on the bed and drew circles on the bed sheet.

"Ah.. Sungjong said he want a special christmas." I blurted without preparing about to answer her question before. I can't tell her that she will be meeting L right? I'm just afraid she won't be able to sleep tonight, or she won't want to go out of the hotel tomorrow. Sungjong gave me a shock reaction, but was able to pick up from my point fast, he nodded with a smile. Now, Taeyoung knew that something is fishy. Whatever it is, the three of us fell asleep as soon as each of us finished bathing. We already had enough of not sleeping for enough for the past 6 days.

"Ya, wake up." I kicked Sungjong who was still lying on the bed, sleeping soundly. Obviously my kick didn't work. I stood on the bed and and began giving him a back massage as he was sleeping facing the bed.

"YA!" He screamed. His scream was shocked enough for me to miss a step and tripped on my leg. Holy . I had my eyes shutted tightly and I felt something soft on my lips. NO PLEASE NO.