The trip to Aussie Part.2

My One Day Girlfriend.

Hyorin's POV

"BWAHAHAHAHAHHA!" Sungjong suddenly burst into laughter. I opened my right eye slowly, checking out what did I landed on. My eyes widened as I jumped up cleaning my mouth.

"YOULEESUNGJONG!!!!!!! WHY DID YOU LEAVE YOUR UNDERWEAR ON THE BED!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my voice. Yes, I had to admit, part of me hoped that I landed on Sungjong's lips. But instead, I landed on his ing underwear? No way, and it wasn't a new one, it is definitely one of those that he wore for millions of year, just by looking at the colour of it, you feel like you're living back in the ancient times. I began hitting his chest hard, hard and hard while he continued laughing his head off. Taeyoung got out from the toilet and looked at the both of us with weird look.

"S-sssheee freaking - BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH." Sungjong tried to explain everything to Taeyoung but ended up laughing his head off again. I screamed at the top of my voice and ran off to the toilet in embarassment. I looked into the mirror and saw my face as red as chilli. When I got out from the toilet, I was greeted by their laughter again. I shoved them aside and ignored them.

"Kaja!" I said as I grabbed my bag and jacket. The both of them stopped laughing after awhile as Sungjong picked up his bag and walked towards the door.

"Where are we going?" She asked as she looked at me with her big round eyes.

"Just go!" Sungjong grabbed her and got out of the door as I took her bag. We took a cab and arrived in front of a big bangalow. The three of us 'wah' together as we stared at the beautiful scenery around it. We walked towards one of the newest bangalow and knocked the door lightly. No one replied to us. We continued knocking on it softly, so that we won't disturb the rest of the people. We waited for someone's answer for at least 10 minutes, which was enough to piss me off. I got fustrated and I started kicking the door and screaming.

"YAAAAAAAA!!! JJINCCHA!!! YAAAAA!! BASTARD!!!" I cursed at the top of my voice, but no one replied to me, neither did the people next door, because they didn't know korean. Sungjong and I just wouldn't give up, even though Taeyoung kept asking us to leave.

"Ya, one last minute. If no one is gonna answer the door, we're leaving. If not we're late for our flight." Taeyoung checked her watch and said. We were persisted to wait for L to answer the door. But just when we were about to leave, we turned around and saw an angry caucasian standing ahead of us. . That L neighbor gave me the wrong address.

"RUNNNNNNN!!" Sungjong screamed as he held my hand and ran away from the owner of the house. He began to chase after us. Just then, Taeyoung tripped and fell. Sungjong and I began to panick. He immediately went to the road side and flag a cab. The caucasian was getting nearer, thus we got on a random car and off we went.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" Two familiar voices screamed from the front of the car as the three of us were looking out for the caucasian.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

BOOM! This is my gift for my readers! :D

Thanks for subscribing and commenting~ You had been really nice people! ^^

For silent readers, do comment and subscribe if you haven't done so~

This is probably the last update in 2011! :D

Have a fruitful and happy year ahead ^^

We're gonna rule 2012 together!

Pyyong! ^^

And and if you have cyworld, please be a cy with me. :D Kekekekke.

http://www.global.cyworld.com/beanie_