The trip to Aussie Part.3

My One Day Girlfriend.

"H-HHOYYAYAYAYAYA?!!?!!!!!" Hyorin squealed as she saw the driver in the front seat staring at him. Sungjong and I turned and shifted our attention to Hoya.

"YEOLLIEEEE HYUNGGGG?!!!!!!" Sungjong screamed as he saw the older boy in front of him. The two in front were to shock to reply to us.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!! FASTER DRIVE OFF! HE IS CATCHING UP!!!!!" I shouted as I saw the man catching up from the rear view mirror.

They asked for the reason for us to be here as Sungyeol speeded off. Sungjong explained that we decided to go on a vacation since it's christmas. They got to our hotel, and went in with us. We thanked them for the ride, but they were following behind us after Sungyeol passed his keys to one of the man who can help him park his car.

"Don't tell me you guys are staying here?" Sungjong carefully asked. Sungyeol and Hoya stopped for awhile and stared at each other, then nodded to Sungjong who had his jaws dropped.

"Wae you guys no stay at bastard kim house! Hoya oppa you shouldn't waste your money!" Hyorin began screaming in the hotel which gained much attention from everyone. Wait, did she said bastard kim?

Hyorin's POV

"Wae you guys no stay at bastard kim house! Hoya oppa you shouldn't waste your money!" I screamed in a high pitch, which gained alot of unwanted attention from everyone, but I don't give a damn. OH . DID I JUST SAID L OUT AND LEAKED OUT THE SECRET!!!?!!?!???!!! Sungjong turned and stared at me immediately. The both of us laughed it off and tried to change topic, but Sungyeol got the point back.

"Bastard kim? Are you talking about L?" Sungyeol asked as Sungjong tried to change the topic. Sungjong and I froze for a moment and cleared our throats together.

"Eh no. We're talking about that hot idol, kim soohyun." I named out immediately and laughed a little as Sungjong nodded in agreement. You know, the only think that I know about is just hot guys, cute guys and charismatic guys. Hoya frowned and looked at me, deep into my eyes.

"Oh . Forget it. I'll say. We actually brought Taeyoung here so that she can talk things out with L." I leaked the secret, which caused Taeyoung to gasp and had her eyes widened.

"WAE DID YOU SAID IT OUT!!!" Sungjong had his eyes widened and asked me. I pointed at Hoya's eyes as Sungyeol and Hoya were exchanging blur faces

"Why do you have to bring her here to meet him? We're here for a basketball cultural exchange, and erm, L opted out because he wasn't in the mood for it." Sungyeol explained. I then had my eyes opened widely as Sungjong glared at me.

". His neighbor told me he already migrated to Aussie. @!@#%$^%^&$&^$!!!!" I cursed which gained a smack from Sungjong.

"You serious?" Hoya asked.

"Yea. He is living in Gyeongin right?" I reconfirmed. Hoya and Sungyeol looked at each other and started laughing.

"He is living in Gyeongui, not Gyeongin!! BWAHAHAHA." They continued laughing their heads off, despite me showing them a pissed off face. Suddenly, Taeyoung hugged Sungjong and I from the back and started crying.

"I know you guys care for me the most.." She mumbled between her tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my dearest readers! ^^ This is probably going to be only post for this 2 weeks, since I'm having a camp in school and I just got promoted.
Kya.. There are ed up juniors coming in and I just have to 'entertain' them, so I don't think there will be much time for me to update. You see, I have to study too, my friend and I were totally shutted off during our lessons [Lol, you know who you are.]. So yea, I will still try my best though! Please don't unsubscribe!!