Back to korea.

My One Day Girlfriend.

We went back to our hotel room and packed our stuff as Hoya and Sungyeol sat there and looked at us. It was the day to leave, and I finally knew the aim of the trip. Myungsoo oppa's name just kept flashing in my mind and stabbing my heart, but I still managed to joke around and faked smiles. Sungyeol then drove us off to the airport as they didn't have any activities at night. We thanked him for the ride as we bidded goodbye.

"I can't believe our trip has come to an end.." Sungjong sighed as he dragged the luggages.

"And school is going to start in 2 days.." Hyorin pouted. I smiled at the two of them and passed the airstewardess. We got to our seat, and there was silent on the plane suddenly. I looked at the both of them, who was already sleeping soundly. I whispered 'thank you' under my breath. It was really my luck to have such truthful and good friends in my life. I then doze off for the whole time in air with them.

Suddenly, someone tapped on my shoulder and I swung that arm away. I heard a loud and familiar scream in my ear as I frowned and opened my eyes.

"We are in korea!" Hyorin squealed and announced to me. I smiled to her as I breathed in the air in hometown deeply. As usual, Sungjong dragged the luggages for us and kept ranting about how unreasonable Hyorin is. We checked out and I called Jiyeon unnie here to pick us up. The three of us walked out of the place and sat at starbucks to wait for Jiyeon unnie. Hyorin then raised up that she was craving for chicken and asked Sungjong to accompany her to get it while I stay in Starbucks to wait for Jiyeon unnie. I nodded as the both of them flew off with an evil smile on their faces. I kept drinking on my cup of Americano before someone sat in front of me in shades and suit. I looked familiar and scared me a little.

"Myun..-" I tried to speak but was interupted by him.

"Taeyoung-ah.. I'm sorry for not trusting you and not letting you explain.. Are you welling to forgive me?" The handsome face asked me as he took off his shades.