Date.. not.

My One Day Girlfriend.

"Taeyoung-ah, are you free this Saturday? I'll want to date you. No, this way it's too stupid. Taeyoung, you are going on a date with me on Saturday. Ah, this is really rude. WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO!!!" I heard Dongwoo oppa's voice from the front door of my house. I giggled at his cuteness as I continued hearing on what was he saying. It was my 3rd day since Myungsoo oppa and I parted ways, and it also means that it was 3 days since I smiled or laughed. I opened the door and greeted him. He was kind of shock but greeted back immediately with his sheepish smile. I invited him into the house and asked what bring him here. He was hesistating about asking me out. I smiled to myself and asked if he wanted to go on a date with me. His head instantly rose and nodded with an bright smile. 

"Wait, how did you know?" He stopped to think about it for awhile.

"Ah, arasso. This saturday right? Since you practised so hard just now, I promise you for the date." I teased and winked at him. His jaws dropped as he found out that I knew what was he doing in front of my house. He left my house with a really bright smile which managed to brighten up my mood a little. But when I walked into my room and saw the selca of Myungsoo oppa and I framed on the wall, the smile disappear. I sighed and lied down on my bed, and started dozing off. I had been getting ample sleep nowadays since I had been missing school a lot, with the help of Sungjong and Hyorin of course. They insisted that I need to be home for a rest, and of course, Dongwoo oppa will come over to accompany me since both of my best friends were in school.

"This dress!" Hyorin picked out the mini dress that I wore for the business party, and ended up parting ways with Myungsoo oppa. The fake smile of mine dropped off naturally. I held back my tears as I looked at her. I felt my eyes getting watery. It's Friday night, yes, I'm suppose to go for a date tomorrow with Dongwoo oppa.

"Ah~ Forget it, I'm wearing t-shirt and skinny!" I managed to say calmly. But she insisted on me wearing prettily. She kept digging through my wardrobe as I stared at the dress on my bed. I can't garantee that my tears won't run down. This is it, I had enough. There's no chance between Myungsoo oppa and I, I know, he totally lost his trust for me, but this doesn't give me an excuse to treat Dongwoo oppa as a substitute. I picked up my phone immediately and messaged Dongwoo oppa.

"Dongwoo oppa. Sorry, but let's cancel the date tomorrow, okay?" I asked him, hoping that he was fine with it. He replied 'K', a short and sweet one. I guessed he was angry, but all I could do was to apologise again.

"Stop picking, I am not going tomorrow." I told her as I continued eyeing on the dress. She turned around and widened her eyes.

"WAE!!" She screamed across the room.

"I know that you and Sungjong are trying to help me forget Myungsoo oppa. But this isn't right. We can't treat Dongwoo oppa as a substitute, can we?" I explained as I walked forward and picked up the dress and threw it into the bin.

Hyorin's POV

This is it, she said it. Sungjong and I have to go Aussie with her. It's confirmed. I went to the toilet and called Sungjong immediately.

"Book ticket to Aussie from 20th to 27th." I whispered through the phone.

"So, she said it, didn't she?" He asked and I nodded, but somehow he understood me.

"Arasso, I'll book now then. But I have a CF schedule on 23rd." He tried to explained but gained a 'tsk' from me.

"Job or best friends?" I asked him, which made him hesistated awhile.

"Now I see what we means to you." I screamed and was ready to hang up.

"WAIT! I was just thinking if I treat Taeyoung as my best friend.. I mean, I like her." He explained himself.

"Then you should give up on that one day CF." I told him and hang up before he could make another comment. Kids nowadays.. Sigh, getting in love at this kind of age.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Lol, ok she is the same age as them though x)