Date? | Chapter Three

Set Up | Hoshi

☀️ Kim So-Eun ☀️

I got rudely awoken by a loud bang at the door. I grumbled getting up reluctantly and go over and open the door. 

"Yes?" I say and don't bother to say hello as I rub my eyes. I hear a laugh and my eyes adjust to the light, for me to see SoonYoung. "What are you doing here?" I yawn and then I raise my eyebrow "wait, how did you know where I lived?" 

SoonYoung lets out another laugh and shakes his head. He holds up one finger as he talks "1. I'm here for our date, which looks like you forgot about" He then changes so he's holding up two fingers "2. The company told me, apparently we have mandatory date" He says and winks, leaning on my door frame. 

I look at him with a judging face, unsure if I should believe him, but decides to let him in anyways. 

"Thank you" 

"Yeah, yeah" I mumble, I run my hands through my messy hair and point to the living room. "Just go sit in there whilst I get ready" I walk back to my room before he can answer and slam the door behind me. 

I walk over to my wardrobe and pick out a black skirt and a white vest top and a white floaty top. I also grab a towel before heading to my bathroom and having a shower. 

After the shower, I brush my teeth and get dressed. I walk back over to my room and place my dirty clothes and towel in the washing up hamper and start to do my make-up. I use foundation, concealer and some powder before putting on some natural eye shadow and black eyeliner. Once I'm happy I put on some light pink lipstick and grab my phone off the desk. 

I quickly check my phone, seeing I have a message of SoonYoung, which I ignored since he was here now and some messages from the group chat. 

Group - Ghost 
User - Min-Ji 
Sent - 11:45am
Have a good time on your date! ;)

Group - Ghost 
User - Kat 
Sent - 11:46am
Yeah, have fun with Hoshi, don't do anything I wouldn't do

Group - Ghost 
User - Me
Sent - 12:30pm 
1. It isn't a date 2. What wouldn't you do Kat?

I close the chat and roll my eyes letting out a laugh. I place my phone and keys in my small bag, also making sure not to forget my purse. 

I walk out of my bedroom and into the living room to see SoonYoung sprawled out on my couch with the TV on.

"I see you've made yourself at home" I laugh and he shrugs. 

"You were gone for so long!" He fake complains and pouts. 

"I was only gone for 15 minutes" I laugh again and he sits up.

"15 minutes too long" he winks and I can't help, but laugh again as I shake my head. 

"You know the way to woo a woman" I say sarcastically and he winks again.

"I try, I try"

"Anyways, where are we going on this 'date'?" 

"Oh, well that is a surprise" 

He gets up off my couch and grabs my hand pulling me out the door and I only just pull the door shut behind me. 

"Hey, hey, where we going?" 

"Out" 

"SoonYoung!" 

☀️
☀️

We were at a theme park. 

"A theme park?" I ask confused as I turn to SoonYoung and he smiled. 

"A theme park" SoonYoung still had hold of my hand and squeezed it as he said it. He raised his arm and moved it in front of us and pulled me closer. "Where dreams come true and memories are born!" 

"You seriously couldn't tell me we were going to a theme park?" He playfully rolled his eyes and pushed me slightly with his free hand.

"Come on So-Eun, You're taking the fun out of it" I let out a sigh and looked down at the floor 

"Sorry" I mumbled and pouted slightly and he chuckles.

"It's fine" He pulls on my hand making me look up and I see a large smile on his face. "Let's go, I have first pick" I nod quickly and once again gets pulled away by him. 

The first ride we went on was a small, but fast rollercoaster. It was seriously fun and we even needed up going on it about 4 times. After we went on more rollercoaster slide that we were having a break and walking around. 

We were close to the middle of the theme park when I saw a merry go round. My mouth dropped in amazement and I let go of SoonYoung's hand and ran over to it. He laughed as he followed close behind. When I got in front, I turned to him and smiled. 

"Can we go on it?" I ask and pouted slightly and he just laughed again and nodded. 

"Yeah" I smiled and nodded quickly and ran into the line.

"Hey, wait up" SoonYoung walks up behind me and throws his arm over my shoulder and pulls me into a hug. "Don't run off" I let out a laugh and hug him back as the line shortens. 

"Come on" I say and stick my tongue out as I pull away from the hug and walk away. He laughs again and follows. 

Once we get on the ride we get two horses next to each other and the ride soon starts up. He pulls out his phone and points it towards me as I hear the camera click. I cover my face and giggle when I hear it click again and he learns over and pulls my hands down from my face. 

"Hey, don't cover your face" He smiles and winks at me causing me to blush slightly and shake my head. 

"No, your taking photos when I least expect it" I laugh too and realises my hands.

"Fine, I won't take any" he says, I uncover one eye and see him start to put his phone away, so I uncover my face only for him to take loads of photos at one time.

"Hey!" I laugh again turn my head.

"Okay okay, I'm putting my phone away now" 

Once I was sure he put his phone away, I turned back round to him and smiled. He looked at me confused and I stuck out my tongue at him. He laughed back as the ride slowed down. 

When the ride stopped, we got off and headed for food. 

"So what food do you fancy?" SoonYoung asks and I shrug 

"I don't mind" He lets out a random laugh causing me to look at him confused 

"What?" He asks his head and I raise an eyebrow

"Nothing" 

We wondered around the food stalls for a bit, before we decided on getting some Cotten Candy. We continued to walk around as we ate and ended up at the Ferris wheel. 

"Wanna go on it?" SoonYoung asks and points to it. I look up as I bite my lip and shake my head quickly. 

"N-No thanks" SoonYoung chuckles and grabs my hand. 

"Let me guess, you're scared of heights" I open my mouth to speak, but close it again. 

"No" I lie, badly. 

"If you're not scared, then come on it with me" I take a breath and look at him for a second before looking back at the Ferris Wheel. 

"N-No thanks" I repeat 

"Come on, for me" SoonYoung pleads and pouts slightly, but I shake my head. 

"No SoonYoung, I'm sorry, but no" SoonYoung nods and squeezes my hand 

"That's fine, I don't want to push you" 

"C-Can we do something else please" He nods and smiles lightly.

"Yeah" 

☀️
☀️

It was a bit awkward after the whole Ferris Wheel thing, but we soon went back to normal. We went on a couple of more rides and played some games, before we started to head home. 

We walked to my door and stopped in front of it. 

"Today was fun" I smiled and looked up at him, he smiled back. 

"Today was very fun" he agreed as he nodded his head. 

"I'd let you in, but I don't do that on a first date" I laughed 

"So this was a date?" He asked and leaned against the wall using his arm

"Well you did state it was a mandatory date" I giggle, his confidence flattened when he remembered, but masked it quickly with a wink.

"Well another mandatory date is needed" he states and I nod 

"Definitely" 

"Well, I should be going now" SoonYoung says as turn around an unlock my door. 

"Okay" I say and lightly hug him and he chuckles as he hugs me back. 

"Are we going to see each other again soon?" I ask and he nods 

"Definitely" I giggle as he copies what I had just said and he winks. 

"make sure you get home safe" I say and he salutes 

"Yes my lady" I roll my eyes and laugh and push him away lightly

"just go" he fakes a hurt gasp and puts his hand over his chest 

"i'm hurt" I laugh and roll my eyes once again 

"Goodbye" I say entering my flat and I shut the door behind me.

"Wai-..." He gets cut off by the door shutting. I giggle and shake my head as I instantly get a text. 

SoonYoung -
Sent - 7:21pm
Thanks for the awesome day, I'll make sure to see you again tomorrow ;) 

I laugh at his and lock my phone and head straight to the kitchen. I open the fridge and curse aloud as I run my hand through my hair. 

I still hadn't brought any food. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there's chapter three! 
Hope you enjoyed it!! 

I had just finished the chapter and then wattpad decided to play dirty and delete the last little part so it's different to how it originally was which annoys me to the extremes. 

Another note if you didn't see, this story will be posted every Monday.

Anyways, I hope you like this chapter! Remember to like, comment and follow for new chapters!! 

Until next time
- Kat