C O M I N G S O O N

Mr. Arrogant & Miss Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

No One's POV

 

" Mom?"

 " Yes, it's  me Han.."

Luhan walked near his mother happily and she hugged him while patting his back. 

" Be happy even without me, hm?" She lets go of him and she slowly faded from his sight.

 " N-no.. Mom!"

 

" Luhan? Wake up!"

He felt his body getting shake by someone and her voice echoed in his ears, waking him up from his dream. He opened his eyes and immediately sit up on the bed. Maey beside him with a weird look.

" Did you have a bad dream?"

He shook off his head, denying it and looked at the clock on the wall. 

 " Why you here so damn early?" He groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose.

" You promised me, remember? Don't act like you forgot about that."

Luhan nodded unwillingly like a little kid and walked to the bathroom to take shower. Maey chuckled as she always get to tease that guy easily. Then, she remembered what Luhan mumbled in his sleep earlier. His mom?

 

***

Luhan's POV

" What's your plan?" I asked Maey all of sudden to kill the awkward atmosphere between us inside the car.

 " You mean my grandmother?"

I hummed and I could see her face turned into a dark one, losing her courage. She was always like this when I ask her about that.

 " Well.. I'm going to do whatever it takes. It's almost a week."

  " O-one week? Then, you'll be leaving soon?"

 " Mhm..But I can't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter