I'm sorry

Mr. Arrogant & Miss Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Maey's POV

It's been a day since I met my grandma. Yesterday I just locked myself in my room except going for breakfast and dinner. My dad just called me about any information of my grandmother. I am a complete mess right now as I don't know what to do. I must find a way to satisfy my grandmother to change her mind, whatever it takes. But how?

" Ughh..." I knocked my forehead on the        table several times, don't even care about how it feels. It would probably leave a bruise not any longer if it wasn't for a pair of hand covering my forehead, stopping me. Who- 

 " I guess you lost your brain this time huh, Maey?" The most annoying voice echoed in my ears. What on earth is he doing inside my pavilion instead of his?!

" How did you get here?!" I shoved his hands off me and turned around to look at him. He crossed his arm in front of his chest and smiled micheveously to me. 

 " Well.. I got easily bored these days so I decided to come here and make you HAPPY."

" Happy my asset!" 

 " Aww.. This poor girl got her brain back." He said sarcastically and I dragged him to the front door, kicking him out.

" OUT!"

 " No.." He shook off his head, pressing his lips into thin layer. Goshh! I swear he really looked like a hardheaded 5 year old boy. 

" What the hell do you want?!" I shouted on top of my lungs, hoping that he would get away after that but, no. 

His eyes stares into mine firmly and he walked closer to me. As I stepped backwards, I felt the wall on my back which explains I have nowhere to go anymore. 

 " Promise me you'll do what I want and I'll go." 

He said and I scoffed as I find it ridiculous.

" What, do you think I'm a Santa? NO." 

I pushed him away but he was just stronger than me and he moved his face closer to my left ear. His cold breath hit my skin sending shivers down my spine.

 " Then we'll just stay like this for the whole day.." he stares into my eyes deeply with his killer smile that could melt every women's heart. It gave me the weirdest kind of feeling and makes me nervous.

" O-okay, okay.. What?!"

 " Let's go stroll around the city today."

" Eh?"

 

**

I don't know how I end up going with him and now I'm sitting in his car. A rented car to be exact. This guy is just so annoying as he talk and talk about himself. I felt so suffocated with this kind of atmosphere.

To tell the truth, my body is here but my soul is somewhere, thinking about my grandma. How will I ever-

" Oi, what have you been thinking?'

Ugh.. This guy is really something. I ignored him and turned my gaze outside the window instead.

I was admiring the view outside when suddenly Luhan pressed the car horn making my heart almost jumped out of my chest. 

  " Gosh! You almost killed me. "

 " You weren't hearing nor answering me, that upsets me."

He said with his smirk on so I spat back at him.

  " Don't worry, you upset me more."

 " Unprofessional stalker.."

  " Arrogant, hardheaded guy!"

I give him my deathlies glare and he only twitched his lips while cussing under his breath. Why did I even agree with this ridiculous idea of his..

 

**

Luhan's POV

The whole journey is silent as she fell asleep after bickering with me. Her head keeps banging to other side then opposite, over and over again and I just let her like that until..

BANG!

Her head bumped on the window hardly and I could hear a whimper escaped , still sleeping though. Such a heavy sleeper, I guess.I chuckled as I found it funny but a slight pity at the same time.

Then I stopped the car, only to change her seat's position into a mere backward so she could be comfortable. 

As I was altering her seat, I realized that we are so close. I have done it earlier but somehow this feel different. Earlier, I just tried to scare her but this time, it's not on purpose. She is just so-

" Hmm..." she moves a little and I immediately return to my old position.

 " Are we there yet?" She asked with a husky voice and rubbed her eyes with her palm.

  " Uh,, n-no! I just-"

" Hm? Why was my seat like this?" She looked around and I calm my inside, trying to be cool. As always.

 " Well.. You keep bumping your head on the window, I'm afraid you'll break it so.. I'm just doing you a favor."

" Tsk.. Favor, not from the heart."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter