Paparazzi?!

Mr. Arrogant & Miss Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

It is past midnight and I still can't fall asleep. I was still thinking about what was wrong with myself. I mean what happened earlier at the town. For god's sake, that was the first time I ever helped a stranger in my life. The normal me would just ignore it but I never see that kind of situation before though. I guess that is one of my reason why I helped her and also reminds me of Mi-jie. I love my sister so much and I will never let anyone hurt her.

 

Suddenly my phone vibrated and the caller's ID shown. It was Hong, my personal manager. What the heck is he calling me at this time.

 

" Don't tell me that you're ruining my holiday..." I sounded really annoyed to him.

 " Luhan, is everything there alright?" 

" Yeah, why?"

 " You see.. When I was drinking earlier with my friend who happens to be a paparazzi-"

" Could you just cut to the point?" I don't really need that long explanation of his, just the main.

 " Someone is following you there so you must be careful."

" What?!" 

 " Be aware of your surrounding and don't let the paparazzi take any picture or he might write a false article about you."

I am starting to get uneasy. What if that person followed me to the town earlier and saw me beating up that bastard? He or she would probably make the headline sounds, 'Luhan, the top model of China is a bully', or ' The charming Luhan unveiled as a beast' or etc. That person better not or my image is ruined. If I ever caught that paparazzi stalking on me, I will drown him into the ocean or better, bury him alive!

 

Maey's POV

I squirmed in my bed and squinted my eyes as the sun light hurts my eyes. I sit up on the bed and prayed before preparing myself. I just hope that I could find my grandma as soon as possible so my mother would left in peace. I learned to accept the truth that she would not live longer though it was actually hard. 

**

 

I went to the said place which is Ishigaki. My mother told me that grandma is around here. I just hope that I could find her even if this city is n kilometers wide. It wouldn't be possible to find her in just one day all by myself.

I rode a bus to get there.

 

**

 

As I walk around, I saw a policeman patrolling the city. Maybe he could help me.

I grabbed my phone from the purse, and googled translate from Chinese to Japanese.

" Excuse me sir, can I ask for help?"

 " Yes, miss. Chinese right?" he asked me in Chinese and I am really glad he knows my language.

" Yes, sir. I'm glad you know how to speak in Chinese. But how do you know?"

 " Your Chinese accent is strong. Besides, my mother was Chinese too."

" Ah.. So, do you know someone named Jin Fei living here?"

" I'm not sure I ever heard that name before.."

I nodded sadly but then he continued his words.

 " But I can help you search for her. Who is she by the way?"

" She's my grandma.." I started and tell him the whole story. He nodded at every statement I told him. 

 " Don't worry miss, I will help you ask around. But certainly you need more than a day to find her and I can't promise to be accompanying you all the time as I have my own duties."

 " Sure. Thank you, sir."

" Don't thank me now. Later, when we find her. " 

I am just grateful to find such a kind person like him. At lea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter