Need somebody

Mr. Arrogant & Miss Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

The next day, Maey went to Luhan's place to give him his coat back though she does not even want to see the so called innocent face of his. She called him several times with the new nickname she gave him yesterday, not even bothering to knock then heard a groan from inside which surprises her.

" Just enter you moron!"

She frowned at the said guy after going in and saw him still in his bed hair, obviously just woke up from his sleep. He glared at her and ruffled his hair in annoyance. It was enough to boil her inside as she really made an effort to come here early to not miss the earliest bus to Ishigaki.

" Didn't I tell you, AFTER breakfast?!"

 " Well I'm sorry Mr. Luhan, I don't have much time for you only to give this piece of sheet to you." she dumped Luhan's coat on his face as she lost her temper. 

Luhan tossed it on the floor and shouts to her back, don't even care about his language.

" Damn! What the hell is with you?!" 

He stood up from the bed and in front of her while Maey just rolled her eyes at him.

 " I guess I was wrong about you and it's not worth wasting my time for a guy like you.. You call yourself an innocent guy while you're just..." she looks at him while shooking her head in disbelief before continuing her sentence.

" A jerk."

 

She gets out, sliding the door harshly behind her leaving Luhan dumbfounded. He lets out a groan while messing his already messy bed-hair as he was really frustrated.

It's not that he was mad about what she said but the fact she told him is actually true. His world have always been in a pretentious way. Fake, to be exact.

 

**

Maey's POV

Ungrateful jerk! I cursed him mentally as I stare out the bus' window. I nearly missed this bus just because of that little arguments we had. This bus is so crowded with people.

 Then, I saw an old lady standing as she have no choice but to do so as the seats were full.

I rather give my seat to the old lady than seeing her struggle with other people standing with her. Probably taller and tougher than her which carelessly bump with her.

" Sumimasen.." *excuse me* I said to the old lady after I walked closer to her.

I pointed to my seat earlier as a sign to tell her sit there. She smiled to me warmly, showing wrinkles at the side of her eyes. How can she looks so beautiful even in her age? If only I can find my grandma...

**

I met Mr. Ryu again to ask if he could help me and luckily he said yes. We walked to a different area today to ask around.

After walking for about an hour, I caught a glimpse of someone familiar before me. Isn't that the old lady at the bus?

" Mr.Ryu, let's ask that woman over there."

 " Okay."

*

--- Japanese ---  

" Hello, are we bothering you?"

 " No, what can I do for you Mr. Officer?"

" We are actually looking for someone named Jin Fei. She used to live in China but-"

 " J-jin Fei? Who-? I mean, who is looking for her?"

Mr. Ryu step aside from me, making the old lady see me. Why does she look so shocked? 

" W-why are you looking for me, young lady?"

She asked me but ofcourse I don't understand what she said. I only shook my head questioningly while looking at Mr. Ryu, asking for help.

" She speaks Chinese, actually.. Do you know Jin Fei? If you do then you could help this young lady search for her grandmother." 

 " Jin Fei is her g-grandmother? " 

" Yes, she is. She came all the way here to find her grandmother."

 I could see her eyes wonders nervously and she was stuttering. Does she know my grandma, or-

" Young lady.." she suddenly called me and sur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter