Luhan's Story

Mr. Arrogant & Miss Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Cong er fei hua er shuai, yi shuang you yi dui cai mei. Bu pa tian hei zhi pa xin sui..." The phone's ringtone filled the room's calm atmosphere. The owner squirms in his bed and buried his face into his pillow as he still have the urge to sleep more.

 

He finally give up with the urge that was holding him as the phone call never ends. He roamed his hand on the nightstand to pick his phone, still laying his head on the pillow. He slowly opened his eyes and squinted seeing the caller's ID on the screen. He sighed deeply before answering the call.

" Mhmm.." he mumbled instead of saying something.

 " Luhan, did I bother you?" yes, you moron! he says in his heart as he was really annoyed somehow managed to say something else.

" Why did you call, Xing-ge?" 

" Ah, yes.. Could you come here later to have lunch with our company's business partner? It's really important for you to attend this one." 

Luhan frowned upon hearing his brother's word. He never want to get involved with his father nor their company matters. 

" I don't want to." he replied nonchalantly and he could hear the other line sighed before talking again.

 " Well.. Mi-jie missed you. She has been crying secretly whenever she thought about you. She never told anyone though, I just happen to find out when I accidentally overhear her crying in your room one day." 

 

His heart softens hearing her sister's name. He feel guilty towards her for making her cry over him. She is the only person he loved in this entire world after their mother left. It's not that he hates his brother too. It's just because Luhan is angry to Xing for letting their father to control him completely. He even take their father's side even if he knew that their father was the one who killed their mother when they were still young, or so he thought. He will just have to agree with his brother as he only want to meet his sister.

" Fine.."

***

Later that day, he drive to the said house. He does not even remember when was the last time he stepped into that house. If it wasn't for his sister's name mentioned earlier, he don't even want to go there. Since he left that house, he considered everything he left behind not his except for his siblings.

 

When he arrived in front the gate, a valet showed up and came near his car. He gave his car keys to the valet and walked to go inside. Yep, that is how rich they are.

 

As soon as he stepped into that mansion, all the butlers and maids bowed to him. Well, he used to it. Just when he was about to walk deeper inside that mansion to search for someone, he heard a familiar voice calling him, half squealing.

 

" Han!" 

 

As he turned around, a pair of arms already embrace him tightly. He have been missing this person so much.

 

" Jie... I missed you so much." he hugged her back and sniffed her scent. He missed those, especially hersel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter