Mingyu

The cafe down the street

 

"Just the way you like it"

Seungcheol places a mug of coffee on Mingyu's table, watching the ribbons of steam rising and dancing around the younger's face. 

"No sugar, no milk?" Mingyu questions without looking away from his computer screen, fingers jabbing the keyboard forcefully.

"Oops! I think I added 2 cubes of sugar by accident " Seungcheol laughs and watches Mingyu in amusement as he scrunches up his nose in disgust and pushes the coffee away. 

Mingyu hates everything sweet.

Seungcheol finds it slightly odd though, provided that people his age are practically shoving gum into their mouths and are sipping on frappuccinos and milk tea like water. Heck, even Seungcheol likes sweet stuff. But Mingyu likes his coffee plain black with no milk and no sugar. Seungcheol accidentally added a few drops of milk and sugar into the younger's coffee the other time and Mingyu nearly spits the burning liquid onto his face and swore that he would kill Seungcheol if he ever does it again.

"It's safe to drink Gyu, I saw Seungcheol in the pantry just now" Jeonghan appears at the door, closing it behind him as he enters.

Mingyu hits 'send' and lets out a tired groan, leaning his back against the leather chair. He has been working on the email all morning; countless repitions of typing and deleting. He pinches the bridge of his nose, bringing the mug to his lips and taking a cautious sniff before drinking the coffee. He shoots Seungcheol a you'll-be-dead-meat-if-you-ever-give-me-bad-coffee and the elder manages a sheepish grin.

"Thanks Jeonghan hyung" 

Mingyu works for his family business; Kim Corporation. His father had trained him, ever since young, for his position in the company. He is used to staring at numbers and analysing graphs and data, determining what the company should do next to benefit the most. Mingyu has never stopped and wondered about his job, or other things his wants to do in his life, he believes that it is his duty, as a son, to work for his family. So he spends most of his day cooped up in his office and doesn't really interact with other people (except maybe Seungcheol, his secretary) and he realises one day that his social life is really shrivelled when he notices that all his friends happen to be Seungcheol's friends and that he doesn't know anyone else. Ugh

"You need a life bro" 

Mingyu looks up from his screen and blinks at Seungcheol, who has his arms locked around Jeonghan's waist and his chin resting on the other male's shoulder. Jeonghan hums in response, when the elder whispers something into his ear, the both of them smiling at each other.

Mingyu thinks he puked a little in his mouth or maybe it is just acid reflux, he's not really sure.

"Go be lovey dovey at home, don't do this in my office. Gosh" He turns off the computer and shuts his eyes, massaging his temples. Mingyu finds it odd when doesn't get a reply from the couple and decideds to open his eyes and is greeted by Seungcheol and Jeonghan french kissing in his office. 

"Don't ing have in my office guys!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for supporting guys! upvoting and subscribing even before I post a chapter. love you guys !!!