Denial

In love with my brother.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a rainy Sunday afternoon, Kyungsoo sit cross leg on his bed with a bunch of paper scatter in front of him along with text books and notebooks. He gets rid of distraction to be able to study for his final exams on the next day. "Aish all never understand these formulas. Why does calculus exist? Why does maths exist in the first place?" Kyungsoo said with frustration clearly in his tone.

Kyungsoo continue to study and try to absorb as much information's as possible because calculus wasn't his cup of tea and he has calculus exam the next day. After hours of mental abuse he decides to ask his older brother for help since Jun-Myeon ace every subjects, no one knows how he does it. Kyungsoo walks down the hallway to his brother's room. He lightly knock waiting for an answer.

"Come in" came in a voice on the other side. Kyungsoo enter the room only to be meet by a half Jun-Myeon sitting at his desk typing on a laptop. "H-hey hyung." Kyungsoo stammer a greeting. Kyungsoo couldn't stop the blush that made its way to his face. Jun-Myeon takes off his reading glasses, rub his eyes and face Kyungsoo.

" Why are you blushing like a teenage girl who just saw her crush?" Jun-Myeon ask raising an eyebrow at his younger brother. 

"Nothing. Its just that you're not wearing any shirt." Kyungsoo answer back.

Jun-Myeon start laughing at his brother " jeez its not like you haven't seen me before. You're my brother pabo." He manes to say between laughter.

"I need your help with calculus hyung. I'm terrible at this thing and I have an exam tomorrow, I need to pass that exam if I want to graduate and get into a good college." Kyungsoo explain with the most adorable pout he could muster.

"No need for a puppy face, I'll help." 

"Can you put a shirt on first?"

Jun-Myeon chuckles and put a T-shirt on, then follows kyungsoo to his room.  "You see I don't get these things hyung. Maths is so hard I just get headaches by just looking at these equations. I loved maths when it was just numbers." Kyungsoo exclaims with a pout.

"Don't worry Kyungie, I'll help you ace that exam tomorrow." Jun-Myeon said. Jun-Myeon spend an hour explaining things to Kyungsoo and helping him solve problems. And in that little time Kyungsoo learn more than he ever did in calculus class. One of the reason is that Jun-Myeon makes everything seems easy and also answer his question with patience, if Jun-Myeon ever choose to become s teacher he would be a great teacher. 

Jun-Myeon assigns some hard problems for Kyungsoo to solve to see if the younger understand. " I'm done." Kyungsoo exclaims

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter