The break up

In love with my brother.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been about two months since Kyungsoo was beat up by the tattooed gang member, where his brother had to save him. Since then his brother Jun-Myeon makes sure to take Kyungsoo to and from school. If he doesn't have time Chaerum their mother does. Kyungsoo hated every bit of it, his family keep treating like a child and act like they don't trust him. His parents wasn't please at all when they discover that some thug attack their son also scolded Kyungsoo for being so reckless by passing in the alley.

" Kyungsoo-ah hurry up, we'll be late if we don't go soon. Unless you want to be scolded by your teacher I advice you get down here right this instant."Jun-Myeon said from the front door where he was waiting for his younger brother.

"Coming hyung." Kyungsoo pack his school bag making sure he has everything he needs for class  that day. " Morning hyung, sorry for making you wait but you wouldn't have to wait if you didn't treat me like a kid and let me ride my bike to school." Kyungsoo said with a huge pout once he arrive downstairs. Jun-Myeon cast his little brother a disappointed look and went out of the he door.

"Great! Now he hates me."

The two brothers ride in silence. Kyungsoo became more worried with each passing minute. Jun-Myeon always try to start a conversation also always smiling but he was doing none of that this morning. Unable to mask his worry Kyungsoo ask "Are you okay hyung?" 

"I'm fine Kyungsoo-ah." He flash the younger a phony smile and focus his eyes on the road. " Ummm.....you don't look fine..hyung.you ca–"

" I SAID I'M FINE, LET ME BE." He didn't mean to yell it just sort of happen since he was very frustrated. " I'm sorry little bro I'm just a little tired that's all, don't worry. Hyung is fine." He smile apologetically at the younger this time

" I understand." Kyungsoo know better than to press the matter. But he also knows that his hyung don't yell at people, and if he did he must be very upset or something is really wrong although he keep on claiming he's fine. The rest of the drive was spend in an uncomfortable silence.

Kyungsoo get out of the car once they arrive at the school gate. All of Kyungsoo's usual motivation was gone and couldn't wait for school to be over, to go home. He spent the whole day thinking about his brother's unusual behavior.

----------------------_--------------_--------------_------_–----------------------------

"What dou you mean? I saw her hugging you–only heaven knows what you two were doing before that." Miku yell

"I said we were not doing anything." Jun-Myeon snap at his girlfriend's behavior

" Are you cheating on me mister oh–I'm–so–perfect?"

" I'm not cheating on you." Jun-Myeon sighs then continue " Yana ask me to help her with a Korean paper and you know Korean isn't her native tongue. So I helped her with said paper. She hugges me to thank me, also she has a boyfriend."

" Where did you come out with that story. I know what I saw Jun-Myeon. Stop ly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter