First day of school

In love with my brother.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a beautiful sunny Monday morning, the birds were singing everything seems beautiful. The alarm clock wake Kim Do Kyungsoo with a start.

" Aish I was having a nice dream." Do grumble and get out of bed. He made his bed as expected of him, and took a quick shower. He then proceed to put on his uniform on. It was his first day as a senior in high school. Kim Do Kyungsoo couldn't wait to graduate from high school and attend college. According to Do the high school is full with idiots and hormonal teenagers and he couldn't stand it.

Being in high school sometimes make me feel like I'm constantly surrounded by a bunch of idiots. The boy thought. 

" Kyungsoo-ah mom said breakfast is ready." Kim Jun-Myeon said. Kim Jun-Myeon is the family's first born, he's a junior in college and he's a really smart guy. He's also breathtakingly handsome and kind. In conclusion he's an Angel. Who all the girls want to date.

" coming hyung" the younger reply.

Kyungsoo take a final look in the mirror and decide that he don't look too bad. So he proceed downstairs into the kitchen. Mr and Mrs Kim and Jynmyein were at the table.

" Good morning everyone." He greets with a dazzling smile

" Good morning dear" Mrs kim reply and kisses Kyungsoo's cheek.

" Good morning son" mr kim greet

" Good morning little bro" Jun-Myeon also greet and ruffles Kyungsoo's hair.

" Aish my hair hyung. Do you know how long its take to fix my hair?" Kyungsoo ask with a cute pout

" You're so cute, I can't help myself." The older one reply

Everyone ate their breakfast which consisted of toast, eggs, and orange juice.

" Since it's first day if school do you want me to drive you to school?" Mrs Kim ask

" No mom, it's fine, I can ride my bicycle."

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter