The brothers

In love with my brother.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo went to his locker and put away the books he doesn't need for morning class in there. Two of his friends named Kim Jongdae Also known as Chen and Byun Baekhyun approach. 

" Hey Owl!"  Chen greet with  the widest grin

" Hi Chen it's nice to see you too"  Kyungsoo reply trying hard not to roll his eyes at Chen's way of greeting.

 " Sup Kyung baby" Baekhyun greet. One thing you should know about Baekhyun; he's an overly dramatic diva.

" Hey Baek, how are you doing?"

" I'm good, I guess. What about you?"

" I've been good"

Chen then interrupt them and ask. " As any of you seen the others? You know Chanyeol, Sehun, and Jongin" 

" nope, I was looking for them this morning but I didn't see them." Kyungsoo reply

" Neither did I " Baek chip in

" We'll meet them later, for now i would suggest we  go to class." Kyungsoo stated with a smile and took off. He's two friends trailing behind him. When they arrive in the class there were only few students and the teacher was not there yet. Kyungsoo sit at the front of the class while he's friends sit in the row behind him. Kyungsoo turn to his friends and say. " guys, I need your advice."

His friends eye suspiciously and ask. " What is it Kyung?"

Their attention were on Kyungsoo.

" Let's say you have a brother, he uses to spend a lot of time with you and protect. Then he get a girlfriend-  he no longer spend time with you since then. And you feel jealous of said girlfriend because you feel like she is taking your brother away from you."  Kyungsoo explain  in one breath and looks at his friends waiting for their expresion, but they did not show any hint of surprise.

" I personally don't blame anyone if they feel that way. However your brother will not stay with you for the rest of his life. He also has a life of his own."

" I agre with Chen- Your brother has a life of his own he can't just break up with his girlfriend just to spend more quality time with his little/younger brother or sister."

" I guess you guy are right." The doe- eye boy said with a defeated look and turn to face the front of the class. The classroom was now fill with students and the teacher walk in and started his lesson on elements and what's not.

All of Kyungsoo's morning class went well. For starters he is really smart and he also has class with his friends. He got together with the rest of his friends like Sehun who was the youngest; Jongin who was the second youngest, and Chanyeol who's a walking giant elf. He also ate lunch with his clique of friends.

Calculus was his last class for the day. He dreaded calculus ( well maths in general) it's not that he hates maths, the reason is maths is one of his weak point.

When school was over Kyungsoo dispose of the books he don't need in his locker. His phone ringtone went off and he picks the phone.

" Hello!"

" Hi little bro, I'm sorry but I won't be able to pick you up today."

" It is fine, I understand hyung."

" Sorry Kyungsoo-ah, I'll make it up to you. Take care, bye"

Kyungsoo disconnected the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter