Yul Yule Cake

Naughty or Nice - A Girls Generation Christmas Collection

Yul Yule Cake by kuribo

Yuri plopped on the bed making Tiffany bounce slightly. The taller woman sighed and then thrashed her legs up and down. “Why do we have to bring something to the party?” whined Yuri. “They know I can’t cook! Do they all want to die?”

Tiffany smiled at her panicking girlfriend and rubbed Yuri’s back gently. “It’ll be okay, Yul. You have me this year. I’ll help you out,” she said softly.

Turning her head around, Yuri looked at Tiffany with wide eyes. “Really? You’ll help me?” she asked with hope.

“Of course I will, silly. Why wouldn’t I? Tiffany responded, giggling. Yuri swiftly pounced on her and hovered mere inches above . “Oh!”

“Let me thank you in advance for all your help,” whispered Yuri huskily before taking her girlfriend’s sweet lips.

A few days later Tiffany collected all the ingredients and items needed to help Yuri prepare her festive dish for the party. “Baby, can you come into the kitchen please,” called out Tiffany in the kitchen.

Yuri came in and greeted Tiffany with a chaste kiss. “Welcome home, love. I missed you,” she whispered and smiled. Her hands rested on Tiffany’s hips and pulled her girlfriend closer.

Laughing Tiffany wrapped her arms around Yuri’s neck. “I was only gone a few hours, baby,” she whispered and kissed Yuri briefly.

“That’s like an eternity for me, Fany,” Yuri smiled and rubbed their noses together.

Tiffany playfully shook her head. “Why don’t you come with me next time then,” she said.

“Because,” she whispered into Tiffany’s ear. “…I wouldn’t be able to keep my hands off you. We’d get nothing done.”

Letting out a shudder, Tiffany pulled away from Yuri. “Save that energy for later. We have a project to do,” she said moving over to the sink to pull out two pine cone molds.

Yuri cocked her head to the side and looked at Tiffany. “What are those for?” Yuri asked walking up to Tiffany and standing beside her. Her arm draped across Tiffany’s shoulder.

“It is a part of the decoration for our lovely Yul Yule Cake,” said Tiffany smiling.

Yuri leaned in and gave Tiffany a gently kiss on the cheek. “I like the name of that. So how do we go about making our cake of love?” she asked with a smile.

“Well there are three things that we have to make. First is the caramel cream that will go on the inside of the Yule log cake, second is the cake itself, and then the decoration and chocolate pine cones,” explained Tiffany. “Can you get an ice water bath ready while I start the caramel sauce?”

Yuri gave her another quick peck and got the water bath prepared while Tiffany started boiling the water and sugar. Once the sugar turned into an amber color she added cream and whisked it until the mixture boiled. She placed the cream mixture into the water bath and stirred it frequently. Yuri assisted with adding the sour cream, vanilla extract, and salt. Tiffany took the bowl and covered it, placing the mix in the refrigerator.

“Now what do we do?” Yuri asked.

“I was thinking that we could use some of that pent up energy now,” she whispered and sauntered closer to Yuri. “We have to let this chill at least two hours before we can do the final step.” Yuri bit her lip and immediately took Tiffany to the bedroom.

Two hours and forty five minutes later Yuri and Tiffany were back in the kitchen with smiles on their faces. They would have been back by two hours but Yuri insisted that they took a “shower” to clean up before cooking again. Tiffany was wearing one of Yuri’s button up shirts when Yuri backhugged her.

“You look really good in my clothes, love,” Yuri whispered in Tiffany’s ear.

Tiffany laughed and nuzzled the side of her head into Yuri’s. “You always get fluffy after we get close like that,” Tiffany stated. “We have 6 more hours until the party. Let’s continue and make the cake part.” She walked both of them over to preheat the oven and got together the other ingredients.

It didn’t take Tiffany long to whip the egg yolks and then the egg whites until they created creamy stiff peaks. She let Yuri slowly add the sugar into the egg whites and folded in carefully the egg yolks. They took turns adding the coco powder and flour. When it was all mixed, Tiffany carefully spread out the batter on the parchment paper lined backing sheets.

“Baby, can you line the wire racks with more parchment paper?” Tiffany asked Yuri. “I need to beat another cup of cream before folding in the caramel cream.”

“Anything for you, dear,” Yuri answered and prepared the racks for the cakes. She watched as Tiffany put the cake into the oven then began whipping the cream. “You’re so good at this. I wish I could be as good as you one day.” She smiled at Tiffany and finished preparing the racks. She resumed her position backhugging the shorter woman.

Putting the caramel cream aside, Tiffany held onto Yuri’s arms while waiting for the cake to finish. “I believe you can do it if you practice. I’ll be here with you teaching you the ways. You’ll be a great cook,” she said confidently.

“This is why I love you so much, Fany,” Yuri whispered in Tiffany’s ear. “You know exactly what to tell me to feel good.” She kissed Tiffany’s neck gently.

“Yah! Don’t get me distracted,” protested Tiffany with a growing blush on her face.

“And what if I keep doing it?” Yuri challenged while nibbling on the shorter woman’s neck. She smiled when she heard that all too familiar whimper from her lover. Luckily for Tiffany the oven timer went off. “Oh…how much I hate you right now oven.”

Tiffany laughed and slide away from Yuri’s grasp. “When we are done with this step there is another 2 hour break before we do the decorations,” she said looking over her shoulder.

Yuri excitedly ran up to the oven and took the cake out. She carefully removed the parchment paper from the cake. Tiffany sprayed the parchment paper on the rack and set it down to cool. After the cake was cool all the way through Tiffany took Yuri’s hands in hers.

“I’m going to let you do these next two parts. Take the spatula and spread the caramel cream all over the top of the cake,” Tiffany instructed. “Leave a little space on the edges free of the cream.”

Gulping, Yuri carefully spread the cream. Sensing Yuri’s hesitancy, Tiffany placed her hands on top of Yuri’s and guided her carefully. It was the most sensual cream spreading Yuri’s ever done. Her heart started to beat fast against her chest. The smell of the cake and her shampoo in Tiffany’s hair was intoxicating. Next they rolled the cake slowly into a little log shape together. Yuri let Tiffany put plastic wrap over the cake and put it in the refrigerator for another two hours. Tiffany walked back to Yuri and took her girlfriend’s hand. She took one of Yuri’s fingers into and off some of the left over cream. Yuri scooped Tiffany up into her arms and took them back into the bedroom. They made love almost the whole duration of the wait.

“Do we really have to go to the party?” Yuri asked with a pout as she stirred the melted chocolate in the pot.

Tiffany gave Yuri a kiss on the cheek and said, “Yes we do sweetie. Otherwise what would be the point of making this cake?” She pulled the cake out of the refrigerator and unwrapped it.

“Bonding time for the two of us?” answered Yuri with her usual crooked smile.

“I think we bonded plenty today. Besides we only have 2 hours before we need to leave. We’ll already be a little late,” replied the shorter woman as she started to roll out the fondant. She then rolled it into a mold that made a wood patterning in the creamy confection. “Baby, can you pour the chocolate into the pine cone molds now? They will need to chill for about 15 min while we decorate the cake.”

Yuri carefully poured the chocolate into the molds and set them in the refrigerator. She stood beside her girlfriend and watched her place the fondant on the cake. “It looks really pretty, like you,” Yuri smoothly said and stole a kiss from Tiffany.

“Help me make some of these fondant leaves,” she said with a blush.

Yuri followed suit and the two fell into a comfortable silence making the leaves to decorate the cake. Cocoa powder and a sprinkle of powdered sugar were put on top of their edible work of art. Once the chocolate pine cones were chilled they were placed strategically on and near the cake. It was truly a work of art and they both appreciated how it came out.

“I never would have imagined that I would have helped make something this beautiful,” Yuri stated admiring their work.

“It’s because we did it together,” said Tiffany as she interlaced their hands. “I’m sure everyone will know how much love went into making this Yul Yule Cake.”

Yuri lifted Tiffany’s chin with her finger. “How about I show you one more time how much I love you?” asked Yuri seductively.

“You are insatiable, Yuri,” Tiffany answered with a blush. “If you don’t mind being 2 hours late, I’ll show you my love for you as well.” She wastes no time locking lips with her lover and going for another round.

At the party, Yuri and Tiffany sat down on the couch talking with each other and enjoying the music. Their cake was a big hit and everyone wanted to know the recipe. Their mutual friend Yoona came up to them with big doe eyes.

“I can’t take it anymore unnie! You have got to tell me how you made this,” begged Yoona.

“Do you really want to know the secret to the Yul Yule Cake?” Yuri asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

“Please,” Yoona whined getting on her knees in front of the two lovebirds.

Tiffany grinned at Yuri and leaned her head on Yuri’s shoulder. Yuri placed her hand on top of Tiffany’s and answered, “It’s love.”

Yoona’s mouth dropped. “Are you serious?” she asked frowning.

“Thing about it Yoongie,” Tiffany stated. “What’s usually the best meal you’ve eaten in a long time?”

The younger woman took a moment and then suddenly blushed. “Ah…it’s the one Taeyeonie makes me,” she said.

“Exactly. This cake was make for the one I love and so I poured all my love into making this the best cake it could be,” said Tiffany.

“Same goes for me. You know how I hate to cook, Yoongie,” started Yuri. “However, with Fany at my side I could make the most glorious dishes in the world because I love her. It’s as simple as that.”

“Wow, I wish me and Taeyeonie will get to your level one day,” Yoona stated and sighed.

“You will as long as you believe in each other,” Tiffany said with a smile. Yoona took her leave and left the two alone again.

Yuri wrapped her arm around Tiffany’s shoulder and gave her a gracious smile. “This has been the best party I’ve been to in all my life. I have you to thank for it, love” she said, kissing Tiffany.

“It’s been a pleasure, baby” Tiffany whispered on Yuri’s lips. “From now on we can go to parties like this together. You’ll never have to be alone or cook alone again.” She kissed Yuri gently and felt Yuri’s hand lightly brush over her cheek.

They broke apart with heavy breathes. “Why don’t we go back to your place now?” asked Yuri with pleading eyes.

“Seems like you need a midnight snack,” Tiffany smiled and dragged Yuri away.