Chapter 10

In Love with The Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kai heard someone knocking his door, his view turn from his MacBook and report to the door. Krystal's head pop up after the door open. They're back from Japan yesterday.


“Kai, can you help me with the report ?”

“What report ? The exhibition ? You didn't attend it, how are you gonna do the report ? Just tell Ms Hyori that you were sick.” Krystal pouts hearing his answer.

“I can do it with your help.”

“Why are you intense to do the report ?” She don't know what to answer.

“Just want to see you… maybe ? Okay what am I talking about now ?” Krystal shake her head and kai frown.

“Alright. I'll help you. Come in.” She widely smile when quickly take step ahead with MacBook on her hand. She put all her MacBook on the table beside kai and about to walk out from the room.


“Where are you going ?” Kai asked.

“To take the chair for me.”

“Stay here. I'll go get it for you.” He walk out from the room and Krystal still standing speechlessly.

 

Kai and Krystal, two of them are drowning on doing the report. They act really nice to each other. Kai seem to be very gentle to Krystal meanwhile Krystal, she just obey to what kai said and asked her to do.

“Let me check yours.” Krystal nod and turn her MacBook to kai. Kai silently reading one by one of her words. Krystal focus change to kai who are busy checking her report.

She explore every inch of kai faces. “You just have to adjust the sentence in this paragraph. Otherwise it's okay.” No answer from Krystal.

Kai turn to look at Krystal. “Jung Soojung or should I call you Kim Soojung. Get your head straight.” He use his index finger to poke her head and making Krystal realise that she was in another world.


“What ? Ah. Sorry.”

“You're in Korea not Japan.”

“Hehehe. Can you repeat what you said earlier ?” Kai rolled his eyes. He continue to guide Krystal in doing the report. She smile in embarrassment.

 

 

~.~

 

 

“Hey Krystal !” She turn her back to see who's calling for her. It's taemin, he run towards her with the smile on his face.

“Hey. What's up ?” She smiles back. “Nothing. Just wanted to ask you something.” Krystal arched her eyebrow. “What is it ?”

“I want you to join me for Dinner night committee. If you want it, you can ask joy to join too.” Taemin know Krystal like this kind of activity. She would join anything.

“Ah. Dinner planning is already around the corner and I didn't know that. Haih.” Because she's been busy with her so called marriage life.


“So what do you say ? Join me ?”

“Since when do you like this kind of committee things huh ?” She chuckles.

“Well, since you like it.” It shut Krystal from smiling.

“It's for sure a yes from me.”

“Okay I can help you to register your name.” Taemin widely smile.

“No. It's okay. I think I'll go with Joy and maybe some friends. I got to go now. I'll catch up with you later.”

“Alright. Bye krys.” He suddenly ruffle her hair and making Krystal uncomfortable with his act. She walk off from him meanwhile taemin still have the smile on his face.

Without the two of them realise, there's two people separately

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter