Chapter 9

In Love with The Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kai walk over Krystal after sending their parent out from the airport. They have one hour to wait before flying. Krystal who still feel dizzy, stands waiting for kai.

He stand in front of Krystal and she weirdly look at him. “I told you to wear thick clothes.” And with that, he take off his jacket and wore it to Krystal.

She slowly blinking her eyes when Kai adjusting the jacket on her body. “We have to wait for one hour before flying. You want anything ?” Kai asked, snapping her thoughts away.

“Hot drinks ?”

“Alright. Sit here and wait for me to comeback. Call me if you need anything else.”

Before kai could walkaway, Krystal called for him.

“Kai, I don't want coffee.”

“I know.” She get a smile from Kai which making her heart flutter.

 

 


“Here.” He pass her the hot drinks before sitting beside her. “I buy some bread too. You hungry ?” Krystal shake her head signing no.

Silent hit both of them as kai start to play his game on the phone and Krystal just shutting herself drinking the hot drinks.
She want to stand to throw up the empty drink cup but kai stop her. “Let me do it. I'm about to throw mine too.” He grab it from her hand.

 

Krystal don't know what to do, this one hour seem to be too long for her when kai’s around meanwhile kai, still with his game.

He suddenly feel krystal's body move close to him. He turn to look at her. “Why ?” Kai showed up some worried expression.

“Sorry but you're so warm, just pretend that I am someone else if you hate it. I'm cold.” She talk with her eyes close.

He chuckles before he surprised Krystal by putting his arms around her. “Pretend that I'm someone else too if you hate it.” He’s rubbing her arms up and down to warm her.

Krystal is kinda shocked with his act, she look up to see Kai was smiling at her.


“Stop smiling will you ?” Krystal cursing kai inside for making her heart feel weird when he's smiling.

“Why are you acting so nice to me ?”

“Why ? Fall for me already ?”

“What ?!” She quickly move her head away from his shoulder, frowning.

He laugh to her expression. “Okay, okay. I'm just joking. Sorry.” He slowly pull her head back to his shoulder, still have the laugh.


“I want you to get better so that I can be on vacation without getting worried to take care of someone sick, which is you. Hergh !” Krystal can hear his voice clearly.

She quickly jerking her face. “I can take care of myself.” Kai scoff. “What kind of bull is that ? You are mommy’s baby, there's no way you can survive by yourself.”

“Kim Jongin !” She get her heads up, frowning. “I should curse myself for thinking that you are nice and I don’t need your whatsoever warm body.” She take his hand off from her shoulder.


Before Kai could say anything, the airport announcer talk about their flights. She quickly get up from the seat. “Let's go. I don't want to miss my flight just because I was bickering with you.”

Kai followed her step, he still have the smile on his face. “You know what ? You are wearing my jacket.” Kai waiting for her respond.

“I don't want to give it back to you.” She let out her tongue and continue to walk. Kai chuckles while pushing the luggage trolly.
Just like that, the two of them turn from water to fire in a split second.

 

 

~.~

 

 

It took two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter