Chapter 11

In Love with The Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Krystal sit at the empty seat, students are gathering for Dinner Committee first meeting. She’s in her own world, thinking about how she get mad to Kai last night.

She kinda regret it because it turns their good relationship to cold and awkward. She miss his present to be honest. “Got something on your mind ?”

Taemin sit beside her, making her wake up from the deep thinking. “H-hi. No, just thinking about my report and assignment.”

“Eyy, don’t think too much about that, we will always get that workloads.” He smile. That smile is not the smile that she wanted to see.


Just then, Joy, Irene, Chanyeol came in to the conference room. But her eyes stop to someone behind chanyeol. It’s him, Kai.

Kai not looking around and just walk straight to the seat, looking at his phone. Krystal still got her eyes on him, taemin realise that krystal is looking at Kai.


“Just ignore him. I’ll be here with you if he try to disturb you.”

“No. let him disturb me please.” She suddenly round her eyes.

“Oh my god, what am I thinking just now.” Knocking herself hard making taemin laughing at her act.


Chanyeol talk about some funny stuff, Kai laugh hard to that and his eyes stop to krystal who’s looking right at him now.

“Th-that smile … “ krystal don’t know what is up to her but she kinda miss that sweet smile of him.

His eyes change the view to Taemin and remembered what krystal told him last night. He continue to talk with chanyeol. Krystal sigh.

 

Ms Hyori came in to the room and greet everyone. She look around and spot Kai and Krystal. “Wow, my two favorite student is here.” Everyone in the room looking around.

Krystal and Kai know that Ms Hyori is talking about them. Soon, ms hyori explain everything about the committee activity. All of the student listen really well to her.


“Okay, I will pass the schedule and any update I will inform to Kai or Krystal, you know them. Meeting dismissed.”

“But Ms Hyori … “ Taemin stop her. “Does it mean that Kai and krystal is the leader ? If it is, I’m not agree with that.” Kai chuckles to his word and krystal show some disbelief grimace.

“No, they’re not the leader. No one is the leader here. I choose to update with them because I know I can count on them in everything and I trust them. Is the explanation is clear enough for you ?”

Taemin slowly nods from the embarrassment. When everyone is already walk out from the room, krystal sharply glance to taemin.


“What’s up with you ?”

“I’m just trying to save you from Kai.”

“I’m not gonna kill her anyway.” Kai cut into their conversation. “You tell your boyfriend here stop messing things up with me. I don’t have problem with him and don’t try to pick a fight with me.”

“He’s not my boyfriend.” Krystal correcting his word.

“I don’t care.” Kai walk away from them. That word kinda hurt Krystal.

“Heh. Talking like he’s one of the mafia gang.” Taemin jerking his face.

“Don’t try to save me from anything next time, including Kai. I don’t need your help.” She left taemin speechless and blank.

 

 

~.~

 

 

The sky is dark and hard rain is coming with storm is out here and there. Krystal is not calm and walking around the house. Krystal known to her family and bestfriend as someone who afraid with sound of lightning storm and the storm of course.

She’s alone in the house. Usually she wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter