The Red String of Fate

Evergreen and Bulletproof Youth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Evergreen and Bulletproof Youth

II

The Red String of Fate

<♦v♦>

"I hope Yoonsunnie is doing okay by herself..." Nahyun whispered to herself with worry for the maknae as she walked with D.ana to their class. 

"She will be fine." D.ana smiled reassuringly to her friend.

The two stopped in front of Class 3-2 and entered the classroom. Since everyone was outside trying to catch a glimpse of the Bangtan Boys, there was no one inside.

"Let's sit here together." Nahyun pointed to the middle row, near the window. The duo took their seats with D.ana next to the window with the beautiful view of the courtyard outside. 

"We should practice during free period in the clubroom." D.ana suggested, gathering her materials on her desk for homeroom. 

"Let's do it! It isn't too far from our debut, so some practice will be good."

As they continued to converse, students began to trickle in and take their seats. The classroom was noisier and many of their classmates were fooling around, dancing and cracking jokes- the usual.

"Hey, what if some of the members from the Bangtan Boys are our classmates?" Nahyun brought up suddenly, thinking about the possibility.

"The members our age are... Jimin and V, right?" D.ana hummed, remembering the time their agency made them study the latest groups. "Well..."

Suddenly, the classroom was silent and the two stopped their conversation, wondering what happened. 

The door was open, revealing two attractive young men. One had bright orange hair and a nervous smile while the other had stylishly cropped black hair with a nice eye smile. 

"Hello, it's nice to meet everyone. I'm BTS's V, but I'd like to be called Taehyung this year."

"Hello, I'm BTS's Jimin, nice to meet everyone."

The two bowed politely and as if on cue, the screams were echoing off the walls. 

D.ana and Nahyun glanced at each other.

"What if one of the members sits in the seat right in front of you?" D.ana wondered out loud, only audible for her and Nahyun to hear. 

"Alright everyone, let's take our seats." Their homeroom teacher walked in, announcing.

The students quickly shuffled into their chosen seats and Taehyung slid into the seat right in front of Nahyun with Jimin on his left. The girls' eyes widened at the events.

"That is freaky..." D.ana whispered to Nahyun who nodded fervently.

"I am Kim Hana and I teach science. I hope to have a good year this year. Now, since this is the first day of school, I'll explain how things work in my classroom. In science, at times we will be working with partners and in groups. For today, I will be putting you in partners. All the girls, come up and pick a name from this basket and yes, you will be paired with the opposite gender."

As all the girls got up, D.ana whispered to Nahyun.

"What if you got one of the BTS members?"

Nahyun glared playfully at D.ana who grinned mischievously.

"Hello, miss...?" Teacher Kim inquired.

"Kim Nahyun, nice to meet you." Nahyun bowed politely in greeting to her teacher who smiled at her manners.

"Pick a name out of the basket, Nahyun-ssi."

Nahyun reached in and mixed the names around, then pulled one out.

"Kim Taehyung-ssi." She read, then her eyes widened and she gave a look to D.ana who was also surprised. Their other female classmates gave jealous reactions. Teacher Kim scribbled the pair down on her sheet of paper and excused Nahyun back to her seat.

Nahyun glanced at her new partner who smiled charmingly at her. Her cheeks flushed red and she returned it shyly, making haste back to her seat.

Perhaps it wasn't too bad after all...

<♦v♦>

After class was over for lunch, Nahyun gathered her textbooks and stuffed them nicely into her backpack. She was glad that math class was over and pouted at the memory. It was the first day and they already had to solve equations! It was a good thing she still had notes from last year.

"Taehyung-ah, did you forget your lunch?" Jimin asked his bandmate in disbelief.

"I think I did... I can't find it!" Taehyung rummaged through his backpack, frantic.

"Ah, come on, let's go and buy something then." The two stood and walked a few steps away from their desks before Taehyung stopped.

"Wait, did we even bring money?"

The two looked at each other, then searched their pockets for their wallets.

"I didn't bring any."

"Me ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter