Fear and Destruction

Evergreen and Bulletproof Youth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Evergreen and Bulletproof Youth

IV

Fear and Destruction

<♦v♦>

The night's air felt refreshing to him as he casually walking his dog. Rap Mon suddenly began to bounce and with a heavy yank, the leash ripped out of Rap Monster's hand. 

"Ah, Rap Mon come back!"

Rap Monster struggled to chase after his dog, sprinting to catch up to the energetic hound. Suddenly, he heard a feminine shriek up ahead.

<♦v♦>

It was a nice night, the stars shining above, and the moonlight on her skin. D.ana adjusted her bag into a more comfortable position and sighed, releasing her stress. So many things had happened today and it was sort of overwhelming. She needed a bit of break, so she was on her way to her favorite café near the practice room. There seemed to be no one out as usual, D.ana noted, and yet it seemed rather noisy. She heard some kind of sound- something loud from behind her. Curious, D.ana turned around.

"AHHH!" D.ana shrieked and began running. A dog was coming straight for her and barking really loudly! She was afraid of dogs and her first instinct was to just sprint in the other direction. Her bag slipped from her shoulder, but she didn't care- the dog was getting faster!

<♦v♦>

"Rap Mon, wait!" The owner of the dog called out, but the canine didn't hear. Rap Monster caught a glimpse of a female silhouette before she turned around the corner, his dog following afterwards. His foot hit something on the ground and Rap Monster looked down. It appeared that the girl had dropped her bag. Picking it up by the strap, Rap Monster continued his pursuit after the two.

After a tiring chase, Rap Monster stopped and stared. His dog was attempting to climb up a tree and on the top branch was a young woman who held on for dear life, squealing in fear.

"Rap Mon, stop!" This time, the canine followed his master's orders and turned around. With a toothy smile, Rap Mon padded towards his owner. "Stay." As the canine did as told, Rap Monster walked up to the tree.

"No, go away!" The young woman squeaked, eyes shut. 

"It's okay, miss. It's safe to come down." Rap Monster assured as soothingly as he could. The young woman opened her eyes and hesitantly removed her grip from the branch. Her gaze was glued to his dog as she slowly got down. 

"Thank you..." D.ana bowed in gratitude.

"It's no problem, here." Rap Monster smiled, holding out her bag- only for the strap to break in his hand and the bag to fall to the ground.

Of all the times he had to be the God of Destruction, why now?

"I'm so sorry! L-Let me get you a new one."

"Oh no, it's okay!"

"No really I insist!"

"It's okay, really."

"I insist."

<♦v♦>

This was the most awkward moment of her life.

D.ana sipped her hot chocolate, paid by the Rap Monster of BTS. There was no conversation and the only sound was the music playing in the background at the café she planned to go to. 

"I-" They both started.

"Oh, you go first." They said in unison.

"I insist." Again, in unison.

Awkwardly, they both looked away.

"I'll go first," Rap Monster volunteered and D.ana nodded wordlessly. "I'm really sorry that I broke your bag and all I can do is pay for your drink."

"Oh no, that's okay," D.ana replied humbly. "It was falling apart anyway and you didn't have to pay for me."

"It's no problem, so..." He cleared his throat. "What's your name? I'm Kim Namjoon."

"I'm Jo Eunae, nice to meet you." D.ana smiled politely, holding out her hand for a handshake.

"Ah yes, nice to meet you." The two shook hands and awkwardly glanced away.

"So, umm, is it alright if I ask a question?" D.ana requested a bit timidly.

"Of course."

"If you weren't an id

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter