01

Guardian Angel From Above

01 - Same Food on the Same Exact Time

 

For the next couple of days, I been delivering the same food to the same rich place.

"Thanks for selecting our restaurant." I say the same thing over and over to the maid.

I'm sure she should remember the line pretty well considering how I say it every day.

I don't know why but today I feel worn out even though I haven't done much.

"Hae Won, can you wash these for me?" Mrs.Lee ask me.
"Of course."

I got up from my seat to wash the dishes. After a long day at work, I was finally finish.

"Good night!" I wave at them.

I skip my way home.

"Unni." Eun Su greeted me.
"Did you eat yet?"
"Yes." Eun Su lie.
"I'll cook something for us to eat."
"Okay."

I change into my comfortable clothes before cooking. Looking inside of the fridge, I took out what I needed. It took me a while before finishing up the dishes.

"Eun Su, Dinner!" I yell.
"Coming." Eun Su shouted back.

She plop down across from me digging into the food.

"Yum." she started eating.

After dinner she volunteer to do the dishes. I was too tired to argue with her so I let her do it for just tonight. I lay on my bed looking up at my ceiling. I'm curious who lives in that rich house. The only person I see is the maid. Where's the owner?

Like the other days, I went to the same house meeting the same maid. Today's going to be different.

"Where's the owner of this house?" I finally spoke.
"Not home." the maid plainly reply back.
"Why do you order the same food on the same exact time?" I curiously ask.

The maid didn't answer me. She handed me the money.

"Thanks for selecting our restaurant." I once again say it.

Walking a few inch from the house, I turn back to look at it. I'm very curious who the owner of that house is. Don't they get sick eating the same food everyday? I do even if it's my favorite food.

~ !! ~

"Here you go Young Master."
"Thank you." he smile.

Behind those curtains he hid himself well so that I couldn't see him.

"Do you want me to order again tomorrow?"
"No. I will go there myself."
"Yes young master." she excuse herself out the room.

--------------------

^^