00 - Delivery

Guardian Angel From Above

YT - DBSK - Why Did I Fall In Love With You (Instrumental)

00 - Delivery

How I met my guardian angel from above is a long story. I've cried so many tears for him and because of him and yet here I am, standing here wishing he was here with me.

How I met him?

Simple. He was an when we first met. Why would I say that about him? You'll know soon..

Let the story begin!

~ !!~

"Can we get more soju over here?!" one of the customer yell out.
"Coming." I shouted back.

I've been working here for two years now. I actually like this job even though it doesn't pay that much.

"Here you go."
"Thanks agasshi." the gentleman politely thank.

I'm 22 years old, a high school graduate. I stop my education complete after high school. To be frank, I gave up everything just to watch my little sister Eun Su.

"Unni." Eun Su greeted me.
"You're not asleep yet?"
"Not yet. I still have some studies I need to do."
"That's good. Study hard Eun Su." I patted her head before changing into a pair of PJ.

Eun Su's only 17 years old still attending High School. She's the smartest girl in the school. I'm very proud to know that I gave up my goals for someone who will one day become successful.

I smile brightly the next day as I went to work. I've know the owner for quite sometimes now. They have been treating me and Eun Su as if we were their own kids.

"Good afternoon Mr. and Mrs.Lee." I greeted them happily.
"Good afternoon to you too dear."
"What's there to do?" I ask with a joyful voice.
"Can you deliver this to this address?"
"Sure."

I grab the food heading to where the paper addresses me to go. I do this every day, delivering food in the after noon and cleaning afterwards. I look down at the address. This address doesn't sound familiar to me. I took a taxi to this place.

I look up to see a big house. Never in my working life have I come across such a big house like this. Who would want to order food from my work place when they can go eat out in those delicious restaurants?

I ring the door bell a couple of time before a maid led me inside.

"I'm here to drop off some food."
"Right this way." she signal me.

I walk into the livingroom to see it nicely clean. This house was indeed big and spacious. This person must be a loner, I thought.

The maid handed me the money.

"Thanks." I told her.

After that deliver, my life started (change).

--------------

Comment & Subscribe!!