the one whom I like

Desire, Admiration and Letter Will Create Love????????

The four guys stand up with grin in their face. They tighten their fit, and say

" You want them to fight over you , What knd of joke is that. We need to teach you the limit of your joke should be. Who do you think you are to let any girl wants to fight over him, and these girls are idols. it is not forgiveable. "

Mingy covers his face to wait for his friends to beat him. However, Hyoyeon run toward and stands between them, and says with a great smile on her face

" Love is what you have to fight for, so do not touch him. He can be the one for me."

Mingy laugh out loud to agree with her. He holds her hands close to his heart, and say

" You totally captive my heart. I am the one who sent you those letters. That why i did not want you to leave at the beginning of our meeting. If you stay by my side, I will make you happy. You will never regret it. that i can promise you."

Hyoyeon face turns red as ripe tomato. The girls smile at how silly this couple is. The guys just shake their heads because they can not believe how Mingy can say stuff like tat so easily.

kiang has his own way to propose his love. He comes near Teayon, whisper to her ear,

" May I pick you up."

Teayon is suprised with his request, but she still agree and nods her head. Kiang pick her up and carry her just as a pricess. he walks around the table with a great smile and says,

" This is my princess. I hope that you know who write the letter with the silent dot that i often used in the letters. I will make you much more happier than Hyoyen if you stay near me."

This time, Teayon, the dotty princess meets her match, the servant who will do whatever she wants. Her face is red, but her smiling is full with sastified and happy. Mingy seems to be annoy with Kiang's claim, but he keeps quiet for his friend's happy momment.

Jessica is the one who approach Sueka, the great musician, She says

" Can you sing the poem that you sent for me. I know it is you, and i know that It is meant as a song."

Sueka begins to sing. His voice is too sweet like a angel who is singing. The girls feels that their voices can not compare to his excellent voice. His song is romantic and beautiful. They wonder why he does not become a singer. He will be the idol that every girl wants to listen to. Mingy whisper near them,

" many famous producer company  people who hear his singing, they want to make him  to become a singer, but he refuses because he want to do classical music. He is too busy to compose songs, so he really does not have time to do other stuff at all."

When Sueka finishes his song, the girls stay quiet. the guys yell to ask for their favorite songs, but he refuses their request. jessica says nothing, but she kisses him on the his cheek. Sueka's  handsome and gentle face turns red. He hold her hand on and kisses it gently. Jessica smiles happily sitting closer to him.

seyoung takes out new style yellow with leaf design hat from his backpack and gives the hat for Sooyong, He says quietly near her,

" this is the hat that i has just designs at Paris when I thought about you. Please try this on and tell me if you like it or not"

Sooyong is so glad that there is someone who designs a hat for her only. she likes the hat right away  because of the new style that she has ever encounter. eventhough she is a model, but she never has this great feeling when she put on the new style hat. she feels like the hat makes her become more shiny. she says,

" I love the hat. thank you , I will value it."

Seyong is glad with her comment. He hugs her tightly and whispers,

" but i love the  one who is wearing it."

Sooyong touches his face and smiles at his silliness and gentleness. She has met a lot designers, but she can not believe that one of those arrogant designers who always make her to put this on and put that on, and even tell her to diet sometime to fit their stupid outfit. However, for Seyong, she can see a diffferent kind of person who believe in their design and not depend on the model to make their designs become better.

Meung is talking nonstop about how he admire the SNSD with Seohyun. He is just a pure fans for their songs. He says with his honest feeling,

" I often listen to your song when i am working on my new piece. When i listen to you, i feel like the world much better and happier with people who can sing, dance, and radiate greatly just as the real idols should be. When i am happy, it is easier for me to do new piece. I has all of your albums. To tell you my honest feeling, I love you the most in the SNSD group. I am totally crazy about you guys, so I make those guys to notice and admire you too. "

Meung hope that Seohyun will be glad with his comment. However, Seohyun says loudly to all of the people in the table,

" Are you guys sure that you are in love with us, eventhough we will be able to meet you guys one time for a month with our schedule."

Meung says, " we understand your situation, We are totally fine with it. We will always thinks about you if we do not meet."

other guys in that group agree with Meung. they are busy themselves, so they do not mind if they are just be able to see them few times per year. They can see them on TV, so that will not be any problem for them at all.

Seohyun realizes something about these guys, and she looks directly to each of them and says,

" Do you think if there are any lovers who is fine to meet each other one per month. If you love us, you will always want to see us as often as you can. That is what people who are in love to us will ask us to make time for them, but you just so coldly accept that fact. You do not love us at all. What you want is just a girlfriend in name only. You do not want to see us or hang out with us. that why you choose someone who is famous ,so they can not see you often. Look at my face, and say it not true. one question in my head right now. ' Are You Gay?' that why you do not wan to have a real girlfriend, but just a so-called girlfriend in name who will not have time to bother you. "

the guys are shocked with her claim that they can not say a thing.