Are you gay?????????

Desire, Admiration and Letter Will Create Love????????

the guys can only laugh sadly. It might be true that they do not like those famous female idols at all. It might be true that they only admire these girl, but love, it is another story.

Meung is the only one in the group that declared love these girl first. His love made his friend begin to get interested in the SNSD. then, they even decided the person they love the most in the group. as arrogant as those guys who always so popular and a center at any place they are present. many people think of themselve astheir idols way back when they were middle school. their good-looking face and talents that makes them do very good at whatever they want to do make tons of girls aim to become their girlfriend. In valetine day is usually is bad day in their lives because they have to carry tons of Cholate from these excited fan girls. They even decided to not go anywhere on that they because they afraid that the girls will attack them. However, the next day they back to school, some girls are still persistent to pursue them. their life is nothing but headache when they have to deal with girls. some girls who asked them out, but were refused even turned their love to hate. those girls tried to attack any girl who dare to approach them, so they will never get any girlfriend during the period that these guys in school, form middle school to college.

that is the reason, these guys tried to find someone that famous who will not bother them because they will be busy. they have naive idea that if the girls are famous, they will not admire or idolize them. they will have a normal life like any couple. however, it seems like that the girls do not agree with their plans.

Meung closes his eyes to think about what they should do to the girls. however, the words from Seohyun make him to think about a girl. she has a bright and intelligent eyes every time when she looks at his art products. her eyes looks through the subject seems like she understand his intention when he made it. She comes to their house with her aunt to clean their house not because she need money, but according to her aunt, she just come to have a glim of the person whom she admires. He still remembers that everytime they talk, her face was red like a pink rose petals. She also has a soft and gently voice like soft music get him to good moods. her dicussion about  his art, even she studys to be a  doctor, helps him with his plan for  new art products. Her bright smile gives him a lot of idea on his next gallary which is called " First Love". Her image seems to fill his head right now.

He wonders himself if it is love. May be that will be love according to Seohyn because he really want to her to stay by his side not a famous idol who he might meet few times per year. he looks at Seohynb with a gently sad eyes and says.

" Thank you for helping me understand what love is. I really love you as my idol, but maybe you are right, i do not really love you as my lover. Hopwever, i will always be your most loyal fan. thank."

Seohyn looks at his honest face, and hears his gentle words. that makes her regret for what she has said. He is just a wonderful person. he has a great smile and handsom appearance. he moght be the best boyfriend who she would ever find. with his good quality, thing might work out really well if they are together. she will make him love her for the real her. she is really regret for what she did now.  she hopes that he would say that he loves her regarless they can see each other or not. if he just says so, she will jumb to his arm. her  regret makes tear fall down her cheek. Meung do not say anything but tapping her shoulder gently. she bet that he is thinking about someone else now.

it is bad for her that she lose her chance to date someone decent as Meung, but there is nothing she can do about.  some time, you have to lie to yourself to get great thing from life easily. she can date him and dump him later when she has a chance to understand him and show him her best qualities. then, their love can grow and she can be happy at the end. Now, she has nothing but her pride to point out about their faults with their love plan.