Kiang's love

Desire, Admiration and Letter Will Create Love????????

when Kiang are seating next to keayoung, she is laughing nonstop about something that he does not understand.

she is just glad that she has someone as her loyal servant, and the servant is handsome and have money too. she will ask him to take her to many luxury stores. he can not resist her smile at all. her smile always makes her parents and others to do anything for her. her smile always works, so he can not escape her plan at all. while she is so happy with her plan, she is laughing and grinning nostop.

she is holding his hand tightly closed her s, but he do not feel excited at her s is just flat and small. her s makes him fell sorry for her because most the women who has ben hugging him like her have really nice and big s. the biggest s that he can remember  is from the woman that he works with at the restaurant.

she is a manager of a department here. she has a nice figure as a top model. her face is so beautiful too; that makes many men just have to stop what they are doing to take a good look at her. her beauty is stunning. she is nothing like Keayoung at  all; she is much better in any wall. if Kiang wants to have a pretty girlfriend, she will be the best candidate.

as Kiang can remember about her, she is always come to visit him every day at work. she uses excuse to eat lunch to come to his kitchen. she always makes him to eat lunch with her even though the kitchen is supper busy at the time because she  has that kind of power to have anything she wants. she is more cunning than Keayoung, and her wealth helps to make her become the best bride for many gentlemen with money. she does not care for all that. she only cares aboout what Kiang think of her. therefore, no man can get close to her or please her with whatever they try to give or do for her.

 one day when he said that she is looked good with a silk scraf . she was wearing them for a whole week until he said that the scraft will bothers her at work. she stoped right away. when Kiang gives her new dishes that he is working all. she is good adviser to make the food taste better and suite the restaurant, not like his best friends who only eat nonstop untill they are full. then, they just tell him to cook it again next time.

one day he was sick, she even asked to go to his house to take care him. she is great friend. he is kind of know that she has some feelings for him. he can not stop thinking about her now after listened to Seohyung. he is confused now. didn't he decide that he love Keayoung, or he just agreed to do it because his friends were so excited about them.

he excuses Keayoung for a minute to make a phone call. he  calls the beautiful woman when he is walking away.

he says, " Hi, this is Kiang. i feel sick right now. can you come to take care of me. my friend is too lousy. they can not do anything for me at all.  oh, you says that you do not know my house. do not worry, i will come to pick you up after you finish work. i will see you infront the restaurant. i promise i will be there."

the woman is so glad that he calls her, so she do not reason why a sick guy can come to pick her up to take care him.

Kiang comes close to keayoung again. he can only says, " Sorry, i realize now that i do not love you. please forgive me. i am just a stupid fan who confused love with admiration. after listien to Sehyong,( not her s, he should be a little honest)  i realize that you are the one that i really want to be by her side. thank you for helping me realize that."

Keayong is so angry to lose such a fine servant. she slaps and hits him with all her mind. her tears flow down from her cheek. she is just like a spoiled kid who can not get what she wants.  Kiang just stand there for her to do whatever she wants. he can at least take that for hurt her feeling.