what battle? It is just a joke.

Desire, Admiration and Letter Will Create Love????????

                                          This story is for the one person who want to read the story. thank you for understanding that the story is interesting.

The sound of motorcycles comes closer. A tall young man steps down. He holds his helmet on one hand, and wave the other hand to greet the group.

The guy in the suit says,

" This guy is Kiang Kim.

height: 190 cm

weight 80 kg

Career:  part time job in five stars restaurant and hotels. Other job is instructor of most famous training club that train only most gifted students in Tae Won Do.

Achivement: national championship in Tea won do,  the most promising chef , and future chef to participate in national food network competion for the end of this year.

his contribution in " Get a girfriend mission" is making the heart shape chocolate . If any of you has try to eat the chocolate, you will see how delicious it is.

 His personality is shy and kind boy who love to cook and make cake, but he will not do other chores even you kill him because he is super crazy bully.

his most recent crime is  gang up with the devil musician to threaten his weak friends to dance a stupid Irish dance at Cairo's city street because he lost our money for the vacation,  we let him kept the money because we were afraid that we would lose it, and he was the one to lose it. It is ironic. Then,  we had to earn some money by street performing. His friends were too embrassed to dance that they almost had to run away from the nation eventhough they just arrived not for a day."

Kiang covers his friend's mouth to stop him. His round face, strong eyes make his face more handsome and manly that make most the girls feels like they can jump on him to touch his fitness ad tough muscular body any time soon. His voice is rough but you can feel the gentle tone.

he says, " Don't listen to this guy, He just tried to make fun of me, eventhough most of the information was correct, but i has to tell you that i do not threaten him with violence at all"

the other guy says, " but you threaten us with more evil method. He said that he would starve us for two weeks if we did not dance. He know that we could not miss his food for two days, and he was saying that . Could you believe it. I just wanted to kill him at that moment when i had to danced stupidly."                                                  

Kiang says, " But you were the best dancer at that time. Everyone clapped for you the most. and"           

Kiang does not have time to finish his sentence. there is a guy on the bike stops in front of them. this guy has a fair and skinny body, but his face is beautiful as an angel from some picture.

the guy in the suit says quickly when the fair guy out his bike aside, " This is the devil musician. the most evil person who tried to make his friend become clown in fron of hundreds of people.

his name is Sueka Park

height 179 cm

weight 50 kg

career: musician who can play many type of musical instrument. He tries become a conductor now.

achievement: first winner in talented pianist, third winner in international violinist, and most promising talent in classical music voted by classic musical magazine.

His contribution in " Get a girfriend " mission is the one who help us to create the poem in the  love letter.

His personality is as bad as his  friend here. He is super ...."

kiang's hand covers his mouth tighly, so he can not talk anymore. the musician greets the girl with heavenly smile. He say with low voice but sound like singing,

" Don't mind this guy, He is just love to sing. As he says my name is Sueka. Nice to meet all of you. sorry for being late. I try to come on time, but I was overslept. Let have a seat on these table."

the group move from standing to seat at the table near by.  The girl seems so confused because of the situation has changed in better way. It seems like the guy in the suit is just joking about the battle that they will fight over him, and it seems that there will be more people coming. Their  admirer might be a group of friend. It is weird for them to be in this situation. However, these guys are interesting to hang out with. Suddenly, there is one taxi car and a Mercedes car stop near their place. One man comes from each car. They takes their suitcase and greet other like they do not see each other for long time. The man in the taxi comes to them first. as usual the man in the suit introduce him, but this time with delight tone

"This is Meung Kim.

height 182 cm

weight 65 kg.

career: glass making artist. He is working in his art studio with some assistants now.

Achievement: he has few award for his artic products. he has many art gallery at different country such as French, Italy. and he has just got back from New York. A piece of his art can cost to 10,000 dollars.

his contribution in our mission is to make the rose glass and the container heart shape box for couple rings.

he is kind and gentle man. He always tries to help out his friend in difficult problem. He was the one suggested that we should leave Egypt right away after that stupid dance. he always support his friend, not like these guys. "

Kiang makes a friendly handshake with Meung. Meung says.

" hi, I love to see all of you here. Sorry that i am late. I am supposed to come back tommorow, but when i receive the email, I did my best to get back here today. i am so excited to see you girl face to face, we always watching your show recently, so it is like a dream to be able to see you that close."

Sueka says, " just seat down and relax, they will not go anywhere, so your fan talk can continue later. Let me introduce my other best friend.

his name is Seyoung Lee.

career: fashion designer. he is working at one of the most biggest clothes company right now.

achievement: he receive many reward for talented young designer for few years. he had been invited to fashion show in Paris. He has just got back from it now.

his appearance is nice, and his personality is great. Oh here he is."

seyoung waves his hand to greet everyone. He sit down and take some of the gloves with different colors out. He says

" Here are some gloves that I designed. It will be on the market tomorow. Please take a pair if you like."

The gloves are very nice. They are soft and decorated with animal faces. the girls try to take them on , and they love these gloves right away for its softness and light colors. It is difficult to image that a beary guy , the bear that cover one third of his face, could make such cute designs. His face is scary, but when he smiles , everyone can understand that he just a kind and gentle man who just too busy to shave his bear. The girls feel that they can have a lot of fun to be with these guys, but they want to know them more before they can decide to love them or not. Everyone get quiet.

Sueka asks Kiang

" Do you have something to eat. I did not eat anything from last night because you did not get back home."

Kiang says and stand up, and move to his motorbike, " I has to finish a wedding cake before I can take a day off for today, You are lucky, I brought some cakes to impress the girls, so let me get them for  you all."

 kiang not only bring some fruit cakes and chocolate cakes, he also bring some hot tea. He gives the girls the fruit cake and a cup of hot tea.

" these cakes only have around 100 cal because i know that you do not want to eat something with alot of calories. I reduce the sugar and the fat in the cream, Please try some. It is delicious."

the girls taste the cakes, and they know for sure that they are in love with the cake right away. Even the cake is not sweet, but the sweet of the fruit make the cake much better. This guy is just a great chef.

The guy in the suit says with serious voice, " i am sorry because I said that you girls have to fight over me. But you see, it is just a stupid joke. My name is Mingy Lee. I am a lawyer who work part time at city's law deparment, and full time job at a law firm. I was the one who illegally looking for your private addresses, i like to joke around, so please do not be angry at me. I will always like that."

For the reader, who these SNSD members will end up with. if you know about them, let guess who with who? thank for your support again.