Chapter 2

Hate Everything

"Maknae, you're okay? Why have bruises on your arms. You get into fight to anyone " Jiyong barrage of questions. After that, other hyung gathered around Seungri with worried face.

"Nothing hyung. Just little bumps. Yesterday I fall in bathroom when I take shower" said Seungri avoid being asked again. Seungri stand to show to his hyung that he okay. 

"Next time, please be careful maknae. We dont want anything to happen to you. You are our little brother. We ought to beep you well. That's our promise to our parents."said Taeyang with love. 

"Nae hyung. I'll be more careful next time. Do not worry too much." Seungri answer with smile. If hyung know about the pain that I bare right know. They certainly sad. I dont want them to be sad just because me sick and always think of me every time. 

Jiyong POV

There's something wrong with maknae. As he keeps something from us. I must find out what he's hiding. Lately, he looks pale, thin and exhausted. I'm more worried about his condition.

Seungri POV

Suddely my chest ached like a thousand needles prickling. Not know. Not when my hyung was here. I hate when this had happen. Why me. I'm still young to take this cruel fate. God please.

"Hyung, I'm going to the toilet for a while." I must take my medicine right now otherwise it will be worse. 

"Maknae, you want me go with you." Daesung asking.

"It's okay hyung. I can go by myself."

"We'll wait for you here." TOP shout to maknae.

I already take pill but why the pain not go away and become worse. I can not hold it anymore. My vision began to blur and I began to give up. Before I lost consciousness, I saw my hyung standing in shock to see me. After that, I knew someone catch me from falling to the floor. Everything black.