Chapter 3

Hate Everything

I stare at seeing Seungri fall to the floor. My body was strangeless to help him. Luckily, Taeyang was nearby to greet Seungri's body before falling to the floor. The other, also surprised by what happened.
Seungri looks just fine for a while, it looks really pale now. Like no blood flowing in his body.

"Jiyong, please help me to get Seungri to the couch," Taeyang shouted to me from the shock. I ran towards Taeyang and immediately helped to bring Seungri to the living room.

"What happened? Why did Seungri faint?" questioning Daesung while wiping tears that flowed.

"We must bring Seungri to the hospital." TOP says. He was scared if something bad happened to his maknae.

"Just call our personal doctor. If it's bad, we'll just go to the hospital." Jiyong replies while his right hand Seungri's hair while his left hand holds Seungri's hand. He could feel how cold Seungri's hands were like just getting out of the cold.

"I'll call our doctor right now." TOP said as he picked up his cell phone from the pocket of the pants.

"We should have known he was probably not very good lately." Daesung said while watching Seungri lying weak.

"We are not a good brother, and we should give more attention to him than our work in the company." Reply Taeyang regrets what happened to his beloved maknae.

"It will take 5 minutes for a doctor to get here." TOP said.

"Just wait for the doctor, please do not be serious." Jiyong replies while praying in the heart.

 

TBC