Ending 3.0

The Way You Are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3.Go on SNS 
Word count: 1863

Jinyoung logs on to his Instagram account, just to keep his thoughts off Mark for a bit. He is always scared to disturb the older. 

Although he barely posts anything on Instagram, he still checks it once in awhile. 

Jinyoung scrolls through his feed. Famous branded shoes; his friends' weekend get together without him; old memes; and more outfits, and the pattern goes on and on. 

He is just doing this out of sheer boredom now, double tapping on every single picture. Double tap, next post, double tap, next post, repeat. He didn't even pay attention to any of the pictures. 

Suddenly a familiar face flashes through his feed. Jinyoung quickly scrolls back up to the last post. It is a selca of Mark lying on his bed with his eyes closed. 

The picture has around 200,000 likes. Even though Mark is only a not-so-well-known author, he has an incredible amount of followers and likes on social media. He would always self that those people followed him just because of his good looks not because of his novel. 

But even if he says that, Mark can't deny the fact that he even has his own little fandom. 

Jinyoung reads the caption under the new update from Mark. 

“Finishing my rough draft, taking a break right now! >~< long day”

Tens of thousands of people had replied to his post. The comments is filled with things like “you're so handsome.” 

“Oppa, are you single? Can u date me?”

“Omg, marry me please.”

“AhhHHHhhhH, have my babies!!” 

Jinyoung eventually laughs at the last one. 

Mark usually never answer the comments. He knows that most of the comments are about his looks rather than his books. Even when he stated in his bio that he is a writer. But, at least the fans are complementing him, so he doesn't complain much. 

Jinyoung feels bad for the elder, so he decided to comment on the picture too, even though he is not sure if Mark will see it or not. 

He quickly typed in a few phrases.

“Hey, Mark, how are you doing? Please don't overwork yourself.”

He reads it over before sending it. 

He suddenly feels blue. Jinyoung is normally always quite confident in himself, but today, after reading all the comments from Mark's fans, he's not so sure anymore. 

There are so many pretty girls that likes Mark. Jinyoung knows that because he usually follows Mark to his mini book signing, and he would always see the three familiar girls there.

They would always scream “Mark oppa” to catch Mark's attention. And sometimes when Mark does notice, he would smile or wave back, and all while Jinyoung is watching backstage. 

Before Jinyoung has never doubted Mark. He trusts Mark with all of his heart, he believes that Mark loved him forever. 

But now, he's paranoid. During one of the recent book signings, Jinyoung went without telling Mark, he wanted to surprise the elder after the event since they hadn't seen each other in a long time. 

He saw that Mark was doing his usual fan service. One of the three girls caught his attention again, but this time he didn't just wave back, he actually walked up to them and interacted with them. Jinyoung couldn't make out what they were saying, but he was watching everything behind the curtains. 

After what he saw, he left without anyone knowing, and he hasn't talked about it since. 

All that memories make Jinyoung uncertain. He is about to leave for a shower and call it a day when his phone buzzes in his pocket. 

He sits back down on the couch and unlocks his phone. It is a message from Mark. 

“Hey, nyoung, I saw ur comment :)”

“It's so sweet, thank u”

“I miss you babe”

“Nyoung???”

“Why aren't u answering me?”

“I know ur there”

“Nyoung is something wrong?”

Jinyoung hesitates before typing in his response. 

“No, I'm fine hyung” he replies. “Don't worry bout me”

“Nyoung please” Mark isn't giving up. 

“Sorry hyung, can we talk tomorrow,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter