Ending 2.0

The Way You Are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2.FaceTime Mark 
Word count: 1773

Jinyoung finally decides to face time, even if he can't be with Mark right now he can at least see his face. 

He swipes through his phone, clicks open the FaceTime app. He is so excited to see his boyfriend. Is he going to be happy to see me?

Jinyoung lies down on his blue couch, making himself comfortable and decent looking. He fixes his hair, he smooths down that single strand of hair sticking out of his fringe like a sore thumb. 

The black haired boy is so excited to see his boyfriend. They haven't meet up in almost two week, they had only exchanged short messages to each other. 
 
Empty rings from the phone echoes through the whole room. 

Not long after, Mark finally answers. 

The first thing Jinyoung notices is how dark the older's room is. The only illuminating object in the room is probably the floor lamp. It is so dim that Jinyoung can barely see Mark's face. 

“Hey, hyung”

“Hey, babe” Mark voices out croakily, his voice deeper than usual, as if he hasn't drink any liquid for the past 48 hours. 

Mark is slouched down on his cream coloured sofa. His hair is dishevelled, but still shines under the light of his floor lamp.  

Jinyoung dies a little on the inside. He hates to see the older being like this. He wonders if the other male has caught a flu or not, because Mark's pale skin looks even paler than before. 

The red haired male's eye are caved into his eye socket, they are not bright as usual, instead they are dull. His eyes are half lidded, struggling to keep themselves open. 

The elder looks so tired and fragile, as if one single blow of wind will knock him right over. 

But, despite all that, Jinyoung still finds the older gorgeous. 

Probably Mark notices the dead silence between them. He spoke up first. 

“Jinyoung, are you okay?”

“Yeah, hyung, how are you today?”

“I'm good, just as usual, miss you.”

“Me too.”

Jinyoung takes a note on the way that his lover sound today, extremely tired. 

“Have you had your dinner yet?” Jinyoung inquires.

“Yeah... Um... Well... Not really...”

“What is that supposed to mean?”

“I did have a bag of chips three hours ago.”

“Hyung, that's not considered as a proper meal,” Jinyoung says, some what disappointing, “you should've made something nice for yourself.”

“But, but nyoung, I don't cook.” Mark whines. 

“You know how bad my cooking is. I'm even scared to eat my own cooking,” The older pouts in front of the screen, “I mean, what if I got food poisoned.”

Mark is obviously showing his aegyo skill right now, and he knows that Jinyoung can never get mad at him when he is like this. 

“Fine, fine. You win this time,” the younger gives in even though he had always been the one to surrender to Mark, “but...”

“But what?” Mark asks. 

“But you still have to eat your proper meal.”

“But I just spent two minutes tell you that I CAN'T cook.”

“But that doesn't mean you can't eat. Okay, I'm coming over.” Jinyoung sits up from his couch. 

“What!?” Mark looks genuinely surprised. 

“I'm gonna go to your house, cook for you, and save your hungry .”

“Ya! I'm your hyung!”

Jinyoung doesn't reply, he simply sticks out his tongue. 

“Expect me there in fifteen minutes,” The black haired boy stands up and makes his way to the door, “go make yourself presentable or something while I'm on my way”

“Oh, okay, see you in a bit.”

“Love ya, hyung, bye!”

Jinyoung turns off the app and his phone. He places his phone in his jeans pocket and slips on a winter coat.  

The younger grabs his car key, and then he's on his way to Mark's place. 

-

Jin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter