The situation...

The Way You Are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The clock reads 9:47pm. Another day over. He has been at work for 13 hours, as a hip-pop dance instructor in his dance studio. He worked extra shift today. Normally he will come home around 7pm, but one of the other instructor was sick today, so he had to fill his spot and teach for him. 

Jinyoung comes home exhausted. He slouches down on his navy blue coloured couch in the small living room. He lets out a deep breath, I haven't seen him in days. 

They had been together for almost one year, Jinyoung and Mark . Mark works as an author for fiction novels. Although he is not well known yet, but he is determined that one day, his novel will be placed in the front of every book store. 

Because of both of their heavy schedules, they rarely see each other. Jinyoung's work goes from 8am to 5pm, but he usually doesn't come home until 7pm, because he will always stay late and practice more whenever he can. Mark had always told Jinyoung to stop over working himself, but the younger didn't listen. 

As for Mark, although he is just an author, he can stay home all he wants. A lot of people think it's a very relaxing job, but it's actually not. Mark has to trap himself in his room to write, otherwise he will get easily distracted. It's always a pain to watch Mark close himself to the world. But he's an author, he must have his work done before the due date, so he always forces himself to come up with ideas. 

For them, seeing each other once a week

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter