Other Girl

The CLingy Biatch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The visitor made her way inside the house and greeted Jiyong upon spotting him behind Chaerin. “Hi Oppa, sorry for the sudden visit. I’ll just retrieve my jacket. I think I have left it here during the last time…”

 

Jiyong curls his fist. He knows that Seungri was the one behind it. “I’ll check it… please wait here.” He said with cold voice and made his way to his room, aiming to get his phone and call his damn friend to thank him for making things worse between him and Chaerin.

 

Meanwhile…

 

“Hello, I am Sooyeon, and you are?” the visitor greeted Chaerin while sporting a sarcastic smile. True enough with Jiyong’s suspicion, Sooyeon’s boyfriend Seungri is waiting outside with his video cam, hoping that he’ll spot Jiyong’s girlfriend walking out on him. Seungri never like Chaerin for his friend because according to him, ‘She’s a controlling who thinks she owns everything!’

 

Chaerin smiles, though deep inside, she wanted to pass out with the pain already. “H..Hi…” she clears . “I..I am Chaerin…”

 

“Nice to meet you Chaerin…” Sooyeon comfortably sits on the couch, showing the other girl that she’s familiar with Jiyong’s apartment. Apparently, she isn’t. She just got to know how it looked like inside when she and Seungri brought Jiyong home on the night he broke up with her. ‘Hul! Seungri Oppa must pay me for this stupid task! I swear I’ll kill him if he won’t—‘

 

“Do you want eat lunch here? I’ll just cook…” Chaerin offered.

 

Sooyeon was taken a back. Chaerin’s reaction isn’t part of the plan. She expects her to be enraged and throw some nasty words to her. She even readied herself to be hit by anything just in case Jiyong’s crazy girlfriend decided to throw a thing to her face.

 

“No she won’t…” Jiyong emerges from his room and looks at Sooyeon with a darker face. “Go home now Sooyeon, tell your boyfriend he’s dead once I see him…”

 

The visitor, sensing that the situation is really serious, stands up and was about to flee when Chaerin speaks again…

 

“I insist. It’s not proper to send your visitor off, Oppa. And besides, I was about to cook that’s why you call me over. Keep her busy while I do so, please?” Chaerin bitterly smiles at Jiyong, leaving him speechless. She leaves him and saunters to the messy kitchen, and prepared for an early lunch. Deep in her heart, she knows that she’s being stupid and martyr, but she has to know what that girl have that she doesn’t. She have to know how to be the perfect girl for Jiyong. ‘If only I am as gorgeous as her, then my heart won’t bleed like this because Jiyong Oppa will surely love me solely…’

 

“The only thing I can do to keep him is to accept the fact that I’m not the only one he’ll love…” and her tears fall.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What’s the catch?” Jiyong murderously looks at Sooyeon. “Do you even know what you have done?”

 

Sooyeon feels scared with Jiyong’s menacing glare. “I...I am sorry Jiyong Oppa. Seungri Oppa was just making fun of—“

 

“Making fun?!” Jiyong growls at her. He doesn’t want Chaerin to hear their conversation because she might know that one of his friends despise her after all.

 

“Sorry… I will go now and tell him to stop bugging you out!” Sooyeon stands up in panic. Seeing Jiyong’s enrage state is too scary for her.

 

“NO. My girlfriend won’t be please if you will go now.” He growls again. “I tell you, if something happens to my relationship with Chaerin, you and your boyfriend are dead!” with that, he stands up and heads to the kitchen where Chaerin is.

 

That warning is enough to send chills down Sooyeon’s spine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong wants to punch himself when he saw Chaerin staring blankly at the fridge. He knows that she’s thinking a lot of things about what’s going on and wants to ask him but prevents herself from doing so. It’s his damn fault anyway. He remembers how they used to fight because she keeps asking question about his friends and the girls around them. She will keep mentioning how he’ll meet trouble if he continues hanging with them but he always brushes her off. Now he can see that she was right all along. ‘Stupid me! I chose to believe on my friends rather than her. You punk Jiyong!’

 

Chaerin contemplates again on what to serve. She forgot to ask Jiyong what he wanted to eat. She wanted to go and ask him but is afraid that he might be busy with his visitor. Just imagining him having a good time with that girl kills her slowly… but then again, she have to be okay with it as long as he’s happy. She feels her tears threaten to fall again but she held them in. She doesn’t want to ruin their mood just because of her being too emotional again. ‘Jiyong won’t like it…’

 

Just then she feels a pair of warm arms around her. She shuts her eyes hard for she knows who they belong to… “Jiyong Oppa…”

 

Jiyong fights the urge to sob again. Remembering her words a while ago kills him slowly, especially that he can taste now the comeuppance of his wrong decisions before.

 

“I forgot to ask what you wanted to eat.” She bows her head down. “Sorry for being a failure…” she whispers but he can clearly hear her.

 

“I wanted to eat whatever you will cook. And please stop pitying yourself. You’re perfect.” He tightens the hug. “I love you Chaerin. Never ever doubt it again…”

 

“I know Oppa…” Chaerin holds his arms. “It was just that… I think I love you more.”

 

Jiyong’s tears fall on her shoulder. “I’m sorry if I made you feel that. I am the one who’s not worth to be loved by you. For me you are perfect girl a man could ever wish for. You just don’t know how much I love you… believe me Babe, I do… I deeply do.” He sobs harder. “Give me a chance to fix us and I will. Please believe me…”

 

Chaerin detaches his arms from her. “Go back inside. She might get bored. I’ll take care of everything here…”

 

“Chae, listen. She has nothing to do with me. She is Seungri’s girlfriend. She is—“

 

“I know… I know her Oppa.” Chaerin said.

 

“You know her? Did she tell you anything? Whatever you think happened in between us is Nonsense. Listen to me…” he pleads.

 

“I saw you…with her.” Chaerin’s tears can’t help but fall again. “That…night… when you…e-ended everything… I followed you. Y-You go back in that club and you partied all night, because…finally, you were free…” she sobs harder and Jiyong can’t help but to feel guilty even more. “I couldn’t do anything but just watch you from afar. You were dancing around with her… you were drinking and smoking… you were…f-flirting with other girls… and I can only stare.” Chaerin looks away. “I can only watch you celebrate because finally, I am out of the picture and you can do whatever you wanted…”

 

“I am sorry…I am sorry Chaerin…” he said repeatedly. “If only I could undo things, I would…”

 

“But you couldn’t.” Chaerin shakes her head. “You know what, the first time you stepped in front of my door after months you blocked me out… I was happy and hurt at the same time.” She opens up.

 

“Blocked you out?” Jiyong feels nervous for he secretly hopes she didn’t find out that he…

 

“Come on Oppa, I know what you did.” She confirms his doubt.

 

“Chaerin, you know that I regretted that!”

 

“It do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter