Blame Her

The CLingy Biatch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong frustratingly stares at his phone. He has been waiting for Chaerin’s text message for about an hour now. It’s already passed 8:00 AM and she hasn’t send her morning text yet. Usually, she will be the one to initiate their conversation in the morning. Chaerin will send him sweet greeting at 7:00 AM sharp and he’ll reply with an equal message. They will exchange sweet words after until he’ll stop replying because he needs to take a bath at 8:30 AM. That basically become their routine for the past few years they were together. Jiyong knows whether he admits it or not, he misses those moments when they were apart for more than two months. Now that they got back together, he expects that things will already go back to normal. ‘But why is she not texting me now? Where’s my morning message?’

 

“Five minutes… Lee Chaerin, you only have five more minutes to text me or else—“

 

 

Oneul bam uri freaky freaky hae yeah
Baby give me some give me give me some yeah
Neowa na duri jjiritjjirithae yeah
Can U give me some give me give me some yeah

 

 

Jiyong smiles when his phone suddenly rings. Seems like his girlfriend finally realizes her morning task and wanted to apologize for keeping him waiting. ‘She decided to call me instead huh? How cute!’ He waits for few seconds before he answers the call. “You’re late. Don’t you know—“

 

“Jiyong? How come you know I’m going to call you?” Confusions can be trace in the caller’s tone.

 

“Noona?” his brows crease before checking the caller’s ID. ‘!’

 

“Who else?” Dami said with a ‘Duh-tone’

 

“What do you want?” his voice suddenly turns cold.

 

“Ow, you sounds too disappointed Bro. Why? Expecting somebody else’s call?” his Noona teases him. “Anyway, Mommy is asking when you are going to visit. It’s been a while since you last come here.”

 

Jiyong sighs. “I will inform you once I find my schedule fit. Bye Noona.”

 

“Yah! Wait Ji—“ and he dropped the call.                   

 

‘Damn, what’s happening to you Jiyong? You are so dead for hanging up on your sister’s call! But who cares, it’s not like she will say anything that will make sense. Urgh! This is Chaerin’s fault! If she texted me already, then none—‘

 

 

 

Oneul bam uri freaky freaky hae yeah
Baby give me some give me give me some yeah
Neowa na duri jjiritjjirithae yeah
Can U give me some give me give me some yeah

 

 

 

“Hello? It’s freaking early in the morning! What else do you want?!” Jiyong roars at the caller, thinking that it’s his Noona again.

 

A dead silence ensues his outburst. After few seconds, the caller finally talks, “Hello Oppa. Sorry for disturbing your sleep. I just want to greet you ‘Good Morning’… but I guess I’ve just ruined it. Bye.”

 

 

*Click*

 

 

Jiyong freezes once the call has been ended. ‘! ing Jiyong!’ he immediately dials Chaerin’s number as soon as he regains his senses back. However, seems like bad luck is on his side because after a few rings, he can’t reach Chaerin’s number anymore.

 

‘Damn!’ and with that, it only took him a minute before he grabs his car key and dashes towards his Bentley…

 

 

 

 

 

…while wearing nothing but his sando and boxers on.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong ignores the stares he has been getting since he walks out of his car. He’s now standing in front of Chaerin’s house, pushing the doorbell button like a mad man, and still doesn’t hear any response from her. ‘Is she that angry with me? Or did she leave the house this early? Why wouldn’t she answer my calls?! ! I can’t be at peace until…’

 

The door suddenly swung open, revealing a surprise face of his girlfriend. “Jiyong Oppa?!”

 

“Yah! Why didn’t you answer my call?” Jiyong accusingly snaps at her while placing his hands on his hips.

 

Chaerin didn’t responds to his query but pulled him in instead.

 

Jiyong grins at her gesture.

 

“Oppa! What are you doing here? And why are you…wearing only…THAT?!” Chaerin complains.

 

“What? What’s wrong with…me?” Jiyong freezes upon realizing what he’s wearing. ‘! So this is the reason why I feel odd all along?’

 

Chaerin runs to her room and get something from her closet. She handed him his t-shirt that she begged him before to leave with her when he spent the night over. He can recall how much she loved its design that she forced him to leave her house shirtless the next morning.  “Wear this... and explain what you are doing here.”

 

Jiyong reluctantly wear the shirt she’s been holding, trying to forget the thought of her returning it forever to him. “I’ll return this T-shirt back later…Uhmm… Anyway, why didn’t you answer my calls? Did you purposely…turned off your phone?”

 

Chaerin sighs, “Oh that? I’ve accidentally dropped it on the sink, I might bring it on the repair center later...” She looks away, “About your shirt, don’t bother to return it to me. It’s yours anyway…”

 

Jiyong becomes silent once again. He doesn’t need to hear twice to understand that she’s really giving it back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                            

 

“That one looks nice! How about you try it on?” Jiyong pinpoints a particular dress to Chaerin while they are wandering around the mall. He pulls her inside the store filled with women clothing and shoves her the dress he saw. The thing is, after that unfortunate morning when he went to her house with his sleeping attire on, the couple spent an awkward afternoon together. Being separated for two months, there are lots of noticeable changes that they are discovering with one another now, mostly in Jiyong’s opinion. For him, Chaerin becomes more submissive and quiet. To be fair after the commotion he caused her, he decided to ask her out on a date, which she fortunately agrees. He told her that he needed to shop decent clothes so she will approve (though that was just an excuse to have another date with her). He could swear he senses her hesitation for a moment before she finally gave it a go.

 

Now here they are spending their first date together after the break up. Usually, whenever they have a date or so, she will be the one to decide where they will be having their lunch and what those things they should buy. However, today is Jiyong’s turn to do things as Chaerin could only nods her head to whatever he says.

 

“This one? Yay or nay?” Jiyong lifted a tank top, showing Chaerin for affirmation.

 

“It looks good.” She nods and Jiyong feels weird. ‘Since when she likes wearing girly stuffs? The Chaerin I know will opt for comfy and boyish clothes rather than this type!’

 

“O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter