It's Her fault

The CLingy Biatch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Please Oppa…talk to me.” Chaerin murmurs behind her pissed boyfriend. They just left the elite bar Jiyong and his friends love to hang out together after she made a scene that humiliated him. She knew she had gone too far with her words. She failed to consider his feelings and image when she just threw an accusations about him flirting with another girl. In her view, she have the rights to. He didn’t even mention to her about his clubbing activity and now that he got caught red-handed, Chaerin feels that she can confront him and deduce all the possible explanations from a ‘lying’ boyfriend. ‘He was dancing with another girl, for Pete’s sake! And she was just not any other girl…she’s the flirtiest who keeps on running after my boyfriend! I am just guarding what’s mine!’

 

Jiyong just fasten up his pace, ignoring the plea of the girl behind him. He’s beyond blinded by rage that he can punch someone who will cross his way.

 

“Oppa…” Chaerin tries again, running to him to close their distance. “I told you to talk to me. Oppa… Jiyong Oppa!” she’s losing her cool as well.

 

That ticks him off...finally.

 

“WHAT!?” he shouted back at her annoying tone. “WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?!”

 

Chaerin shakes in fear upon gauging how irate Jiyong is. This is the first time that he loses his patience to her. They have surpassed lots of fight in the past and he made sure to always check his temper whenever he deals with her. She never had a taste of his wrath…until tonight. “A...Are you mad at me?” she almost whispers.

 

His jaw tightens when he hears her question, but keep his mouth shut. However, seems like she’s too eager to make him spill what’s running in his head.

 

“JIYONG! I am asking you!” Chaerin stomps her feet, a childish habit she loves doing whenever they have an argument. “You told me you were sick that’s why you cannot visit me tonight, but here you are looking so damn fine after dancing with some in that club! Why did you have to lie?!”

 

“Yes! I am sick! I am sick of this! You always control my life.” He shots back.

 

“Sick? You mean, you’re sick of me? You are tired already? You don’t love me anymore?” her heart seems to stop beating when said that word. ‘Did I really gone too far?’

 

“Do you still have the audacity to ask me that when you just caused a mess at my expense?! You know what Chaerin? off! I am damn tired of this !” he turns around and ready to leave her when she speaks again.

 

“Don’t you dare leave when we’re still talking!” she walks in front of him and holds his collar. “What do you mean by that? Explain it. I... I don’t understand…”

 

He looks at her with an ice cold expression, very far from the one he used to give her before. “I don’t want to be your puppet anymore. I want my life back. I want my friends back. I want to do things as I please… and I can’t do it if you’re still around me…” he breathes in and out harshly before pushing her hands off his polo.

 

“I...I don’t understand.” Chaerin pretends, though she’s started tearing up because she already know the ending of their conversation.

 

“Let’s call it quits. Let’s break up and move on with our separate lives Chaerin.” There, he drops the bomb.

 

It took her some time to finally grasp the meaning of his words. Chaerin’s whole body shakes when she realizes what he wanted from her. ‘He wants me to let him go…’

 

“NO! I… I don’t want to…O…Oppa, I am sorry. I am sorry… I know I did too many things that might pissed you off, and maybe I went too far this time, but I’m willing to apologize! I will apologize to your friends… I will tell them that it’s my fault…just please don’t leave me… I am—“

 

“Stop! You can’t fix things anymore. We have already gone through with this same scene over and over again! I am tired to deal with your over jealousy. I am tired to deal with your insecurities. I am tired of explaining myself every time you think of me. Got it? I don’t want to go through it anymore…”

 

“That’s why you’re just going to give up on me?” Chaerin wipes the tears that keep on blinding her. “Tell me Oppa… after two years of being together, haven’t I made you happy? Did I always caused you problems? Because Jiyong, heaven knows I am willing to change just so you won’t leave me…” she cried harder.

 

That shuts Jiyong up. ‘Am I being too harsh on her? Am I really throwing out everything we had because of what happened?’

 

Chaerin holds his hand, hoping to change his mind. “Oppa, please, give me a chance… I will fix things for us… just don’t go.”

 

Jiyong contemplates whether to stand for his decision or to give what she wanted. Despite of having her flaws, he knows Chaerin is a nice girl…and he loves her for that. However, he thinks that his love for her gradually decreases after the constant fight they had and misunderstandings they keep on having. Nevertheless, he had to man up and end both of their miseries. Hopefully, she will forgive him after this…

 

He sighs loudly before stating his choice. “I am sorry Chaerin. I can’t.” then he leaves her alone without turning back. He walks his way back towards that club.

 

That was the time Chaerin felt as if her soul has been taken away from her…

 

 

 

…while her heart is badly bleeding.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Damn, are you serious man?!” Seungri couldn’t control his excitement when Jiyong returns and told them what just happened. “You just told that to off? That’s my man!” he claps in glee before chugging his bottle of liquor. Apparently, out of all his friends, Seungri seems to be the one that despises Chaerin the most. He keeps on telling him how clingy and y her attitude could be. Now that she has been dismissed from his friend’s life, that means she will no longer be around of them too.

 

“Yeah…” Jiyong drinks his brandy in one go. He looks around, trying to distract the guilt feeling that started to form in his mind.

 

“Congratulations!” Seungri dances wildly and kisses the girl beside him. “That’s the best decision you’ve ever made! Right Hyung?” he nudges Taeyang who could only glares at him. “Aigoo, you still sided on that after what she did?!” Seungri drunkenly pushes Taeyang.

 

“Jiyong lied to her. That’s a normal reaction.” Taeyang tried to emphasize Chaerin’s point.

 

“Even so! She jumped into a conclusion.” Seungri tries again. “Let’s stop talking about her. She’s just spoiling our night even more!” he pushes his girl to Jiyong and asks her to dance with his friend.

 

“I am not in the mood.” Jiyong rejects her politely, feeling that really he’s cheating on his girlfriend, well, ex-girlfriend that is.

 

“Come on! Loosen up. Don’t let that control you anymore!” Seungri added oil to the fire.

 

If it’s because of his friend’s words or due to over drinking, Jiyong stands up and pulls the girl’s hand towards the dancefloor. He started grinding with her like he never used to do. In his mind, he wants to rebel just to release all the emotions he feel. In his heart, he wants to forget the main source of his pain.

 

‘ off Chaerin, stop controlling me! I am single now…’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s been two weeks since the breakup and Jiyong couldn’t even be happier. He finally has the say when he wanted to go home and spend his free time. He finally have the right over who he wanted to be with, where does he wanted to go and what does he likes. This time, it’s all about him. No more restrictions, no more dramas, no more stressful fights.

 

‘No more Chaerin…’

 

He sighs, dismissing her thoughts. For the past few days, he was trying his best to avoid her. He wanted to distance himself away from her as far as he could. It’s not like he’s scared of meeting her or such but he just wanted to make things easy for her.

 

‘I just hope she’ll forget about me…’

 

“Enjoying your freewill, I see…” Choi Seunghyun, or simply TOP, slightly punches his side. Jiyong nods his head to acknowledge his presence.

 

“What’s up man?”

 

“Nothing’s new. I am still good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter