i have to get out of this hole

Distance

Wonwoo's eyes cracked opened slightly at the harsh sunlight covering him. Ugh school.The dark-haired boy ran his hands over his face,sitting up. His alarm gradually became louder while he fumbled for his phone under the covers to switch it off. He stared blankly at his screen. 6:30am. Climbing out of bed he rustled his hair and went to shower. He threw on his school uniform, messing up his tie and redoing it 5 times. Swinging open his wardrobe door he pondered over which beanie to wear, opting for black he gave himself a once over in the mirror. Still not completely happy with the way his tie turned out but with that, he headed out of the door and towards school.

Thoughts were swimming through his mind that morning. You know what, just forget about him Wonwoo. You're thinking too much into this, just move on. He shook his head as if somehow the thoughts would just magically fly out. He hoped they would.

-

Class dragged on for what felt like centuries to Wonwoo. He spent most of it doodling little drawings on his notebook, pretending to listen to the teacher. The bell rang loudly, signalling the end of the lesson and Wonwoo practically jumped out of his seat. I have to get out of this hole.

He walked down the corridor stopping at his locker to get his shoes out, replacing their spot with his slippers when he felt someone slug their arm around him.

"I havent seen you all day, where have you been?" He turned and his eyes widened but then returned to normal. It was Seokmin.

"O-oh you know, just getting on with all this work I have to do, very important stuff you see." He plastered on what he thought was a big smile but really just looked fake as . Seokmin must have sensed that because he replied "whats up with that fake smile and excuse? Look man everyone knows somethings up with you, what is it? You cant keep hiding away like this." 

"Nothing nothing, im just stressed out."

"Are you sure? You know the rest of us are always here to talk."

That sparked a thought in him, not all of you.

"Yeah im sure, i'll be fine." He smiles, patting Seokmin lightly on the back.

"Alright, see you tomorrow then." He waves and Wonwoo waves back, watching Seokmin walk down the corridor and greet Soonyoung who happened to be walking in the opposite direction. The unmissable blonde looks as though he's about to approach Wonwoo but Seokmin simply spins him around, whispering what Wonwoo assumes is the excuse he told.

The dark-haired boy turned back towards his locker sighing deeply. He shut it and proceeded to walk out of school. Thats when he saw him. Both of them stopped in their tracks, staring directly into what felt like each others souls. Wonwoo thought he saw a flicker of sadness flash across the youngers eyes, but it was gone as soon as it came. The older was the first to break eye contact clearing his throat nervously. When he finally grasped his confidence together he swung his bag over his shoulder with a stern look on his face and strode past the younger, straight out of school. .

 

_

Very very very short chapter, i just wanted to start off lightly and see what you guys thought ^^